Friends

Chandler and Monica!!!! Chandler and Monica!!!! My Eyes!!! MY EYES!

I am watching the one with the jellyfish now lol.

"I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I couldn't walk."

Haha love that bit.

Emma's party when Ross says " I am this close to tugging on my testicles"

Joey and Ross at A&E Joey: (Filling out Ross's form) Name? I know Ross, but what's it short for? You know like, like Rossell or Rosstopher?
Ross: Just Ross!
Joey: It's... pretty, okay date of birth?
Ross: You know my birthday.
Joey: Sure, May...tember?
Ross: October 18th.
Joey: Occupation? Dinosaurs.
Ross: Actually I'm a paleon ... Dinosaurs is fine. The drawing is not. :rofl:
Joey: All right, who do you want as your emergency contact?
Ross: Ah, Rachel I guess.
Joey: Okay, relationship, boy this could take a while.
i copied and pasted:blush:

One of my favourite lines popped into my head and I can't get it out lol. From the episode where they're supposed to go for a meal for Pheobe's birthday and everyone is late.

Joey: Never hit a woman, never hit a woman. Ross bruises like a peach, he bruises like a peach.

And of course the story Ross makes up when they lock themselves out of the apartment x

Love that story! Especially Rachel saying at the end 'you're gonna be sorry if thats true'!! xx

I wish I had comedy central still, I haven't watched friends in about a year (after watching it for about 4 years) and miss it :haha:

"I am playing Al Pacino's butt!!" :wohoo:

I LOVE friends! This thread has totally made me want to watch them all again from the very beginning :D

I love Friends!! OH got me the box set a few years back and now I want to get them all out and watch them from the beginning again!

Phoebe: "I'm late for...uhhh...my Green Eggs and Eggs discussion group. Tonight is why he would not eat them on a train.

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->