Frightened!

embojet

Molly and Ethan's Mummy
Reaction score
I gave Molly her first finger food today, a finger of cucumber. I just expected her to play with it really, as she cant put a dummy in her mouth yet, so didnt expect it to find its way there, but it did:happydance:.
Trouble is, a bit came off in her mouth. I was so scared that I fished it out:dohh:. Im really surprised at myself as Im normally so laid back but I was terrified she was gonna choke. Im trying to build up confidence to try again now :blush:

I was exactly the same the first time Sam had finger foods - I used to hold onto the end of it and refuse to let go :lol:

The organix finger foods are really good (especially the carrot sticks because they're easy to hold) because they sort of dissolve in the mouth - I was a lot calmer with them! x

Thanks, I will try these! I was just thinking something that sort of dissolved would be better.

Those carrot sticks are great first finger foods, i love them

Brooke scoffs them like a little piggy, she put a whole one in her mouth sideways yesterday :rofl:

Love your avatar btw!

It won't take long for you to relax a bit more once she starts eating more - Sam used to gag a bit on finger foods sometimes and I always panicked thinking he was choking but I think it was just the fact that there was something solid and unexpected at the back of his mouth :rofl: x

Those carrot sticks are great first finger foods, i love them

Brooke scoffs them like a little piggy, she put a whole one in her mouth sideways yesterday :rofl:

:rofl: Cute! I'm imagining her with huge hamster cheeks! x

Jasmine is just starting to eat alot more finger foods, like real food... and I totally know where your coming from! She bites off big chunks... I did give stuff like rusks and disolving stuff for awhile first, it gave her the feel of feeding herself without me worrying about her chioking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->