Fringe!

taperjeangirl

Reaction score
OOoo I am just watching series one now it is showing repeats on sky 1.

I am totally addicted and need somone to discuss it with!!!:thumbup:

Ooh, Ooh, Me! We watched this religously when it was on and are now eagerly awaiting series 2.

Not long, it airs in America on Thursday and the UK is pretty on the ball these days so it wont be too far behind.

Loved series 1, got stranger and stranger...

I just watched the one with the spikey monster on the plane :shock: That was really weird!

I Love Joshua Jackson (Peter) and Walters voice is so fab!

Oh yay! That will be why Sky are running season 1 again, then it will be straight on to season 2!
:yipee:!

Watched the premiere of Season two last night! Was really good!! I haven't seen season 1 except for a few shows, really want to see it now. Wont spoil the first show for those of you who haven't seen it yet!

I saw it! I thought it was an impressive opening episode! I do love Walter and that cow Jean, they make me laugh.

we watch most of the US shows, love fringe to bits must be getting old tho as some of weird incidences are mirrored in shows like supernatural etc but still great as i have a rough idea what its about. I agree about Jean and Walter they a right pair.

Also love the way Walter always comes to 2 conclusions, the second always a craving for some random, obscure food :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->