Frizz control

Lauren25

Reaction score
What's the best hair products to use to reduce frizzy hair ?

I've got to the stage where I hate wearing my hair down as its so frizzy and fly away!

I always wear mine up, so stalking this thread :) xxx

I've found taking time to blow dry my hair properly with a barrel brush helps, and the John Frieda 3day straight spray helps keep mine in check x

Bit of serum/oil always helps me

No idea...think i've tried nearly everything haha, no matter what I do within an hour my hair is seriously frizzy, so stalking this!

I use a VERY small amount of Osis+ thrill when my hair is wet. I discovered it killed my frizz when I had a very short haircut and have used it ever since! The only downside is that if you use too much it will make your hair oily since it's meant to add texture and help create weirder styles...but for me it's the only thing that works!! Especially if I apply it to wet hair and then put it up for a while!

https://www.all4hair.gr/image/cache/data/w_osis_thrill_fibre_gum_100ml-900x900.jpg

a little gel or mousse or other styling product works great and then blow drying it with a round brush. I blow dry my hair at night and usually after waking up it's kinda frizzy so i will actually just hairspray it and comb it down lightly. that works well too.

Bit of serum/oil always helps me

This. I have naturally frizzy locks but hair oil in damp, just washed hair is amazing! Morrocan oil is the one but Aldi do a much cheaper version that works brilliantly. Also I tried a million straighteners and shampoos but found Alberto balsam (cheap and cheerful) or Aussie work best with GHDs. No blow drying and having layers cut in also brill.

Do you have curly hair? I use Paul Mitchell Twirl Around. It's expensive but soooo worth it!

Argan Oil is a life saver! apply to dry and wet and it just keeps its smooth and no frizz!

Percy and Reed finishing polish. It's not cheapest but a £10 bottle lasts months as you only use a pea size amount. It's like a cream hairspray when you've smoothed it on, I have wavey frizz and it calms it right down. I love it!

I have thick, curly hair and Tigi Catwalk Curls Rock is the only product that manages my frizz.

Sebastian Professional Potion #9 < my favourite. Works on any frizzy type hair
Extra Virgin Olive Oil < excellent nourisher, not for styling, just use on a day at home to condition hair
Sof'n'Free Curl Activator < a bit heavy, so use sparingly. Only really suits dry, curly hair.

Suggestions aside, my hair's been like straw since becoming pregnant. :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->