From dot to baby

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
Hi ladies,
This is my first baby after my mc last year and I'm so amazed at how quickly they can grow My first scan was at 6 weeks, then at 9ish weeks and finally at 12 weeks.
Just wanted to show you the progress so far :cloud9:

Attachments

• photo (13).jpg
    photo (13).jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 25
  • photo (14) (1).jpg
    photo (14) (1).jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 25
  • photo 2 (6).jpg
    photo 2 (6).jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 24
Oh wow that's amazing...I got a scan on Friday will b 5.5 weeks so nice to c what we will b looking for congratulations ;)

Thanks hun! Good luck at your scan :hugs:

Aw thank you :flower: I'm so excited now It seems so real seeing baby wriggle around. If only I could feel him/her lol

You read my mind gizzy! I was looking at my fridge yesterday and thre progression of my scans and just in awe of this little nugget inside of me. I thinks it's beautiful that you shared the pics like this and looking forward to seeing the nuggets grow in 2014.

You read my mind gizzy! I was looking at my fridge yesterday and thre progression of my scans and just in awe of this little nugget inside of me. I thinks it's beautiful that you shared the pics like this and looking forward to seeing the nuggets grow in 2014.

It's such an amazing thing that a little human being is actually growing inside our bodies. I seem to forget that it's moving about as I can't feel it but when you see it on the screen jumping about it just makes reality hit :D
Yep we will be in 2nd tri in no time and bubbas will be growing and getting their own little personalities!

Gorgeous pics, thanks for sharing the progression. Its amazing to see the difference and growth over the space of a few weeks xx

It's amazing when you look at how fast they change congrats xxx

Thanks ladies :) I want my little nugget to grow now but once he or she is born I will probably want them to stay little for longer lol

What a beautiful pictures!! Thank you for sharing!....happy pregnancy;)

Aww I love that!! I had 3 scans right around the same time as you, that's a great side by side comparison! Congrats! x

Aww I love that!! I had 3 scans right around the same time as you, that's a great side by side comparison! Congrats! x

Thank you :hugs: I also wanted to post them because I wasn't sure what was normal for 6 weeks ect at the time so It is good for people to compare to. Congrats to you too :) x

Amazing isn't it I had a scan weekly 5,6,7,8 + 9+5 got my NT scan Thursday :)

Gizzy we did have same due date till u got changed yesterday !

I know at your 9+5 scan u measured 10 weeks did you measure ahead at 6weeks aswell ??

I am in hope am a few days further lol x

Amazing isn't it I had a scan weekly 5,6,7,8 + 9+5 got my NT scan Thursday :)

Gizzy we did have same due date till u got changed yesterday !

I know at your 9+5 scan u measured 10 weeks did you measure ahead at 6weeks aswell ??

I am in hope am a few days further lol x

Aw yay! good luck at your scan! :D
Well at my 6 week scan I measured 3mm and on my notes it said less than 6 weeks so I was a bit worried then at 9+5 weeks I was measuring around 31mm which said was about 9+6 to 10 weeks and then at this scan baby is a week ahead for some reason lol :/ baby could have had a growth spurt and maybe at my 20 week scan I could be behind.. Hopefully not lol

Aw that's a shame I'm slightly scared as my due date is even nearer now lol! But my birthdays in June too so that's nice :) x

Aww Junes a lovely month :) it's a really nice time too have a baby I think !!! My daughter was born in September and it was abit rubbish as it was inbetween weather

Hopefully they will put me due in June aswell if everything is touchwood okay with baby :) Iam due 2nd of July anyway so still close but I have an important exam 14th July lol !!!!! But because it's an ivf pregnancy Iam not allowed too go past 40 weeks anyway so that's a plus :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->