From dot to baby

That's really amazing :) can't wait to see my peanut at 12 weeks :D

Aww Junes a lovely month :) it's a really nice time too have a baby I think !!! My daughter was born in September and it was abit rubbish as it was inbetween weather

Hopefully they will put me due in June aswell if everything is touchwood okay with baby :) Iam due 2nd of July anyway so still close but I have an important exam 14th July lol !!!!! But because it's an ivf pregnancy Iam not allowed too go past 40 weeks anyway so that's a plus :) x

June is a nice month I'm just hoping it's not too hot! (I live in the uk so fat chance..lol) but I guess I'll be a sweaty mess when I go into labour no matter what month :D
Aw September is a nice month too :)

Hehe that was my old due date my lmp was 25th of sept I think. I. Sure everything will be fine at your scan I'll be thinking of you and wishing you luck! X

That's really amazing :) can't wait to see my peanut at 12 weeks :D

Thanks hun! Good luck at your 12 scan I can't wait till my 20 week scan but it seems so long away! :D

your welcome :D i know what you mean, just drags haha, you gonna find out what you having?

Oh definitely! :D I can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl! How about you? Are you wanting a surprise or happy to find out?

thats great :D same here, just so far away :haha:

Aww, I love it!

I had one at 6 weeks, then another at 10 and the differences in EVERYTHING amaze me. You couldn't see much of anything at the 6 week scan, but 10 weeks, it doesn't look like an alien lima bean anymore, but an actual tiny human. I have another scan in 2 weeks so I'm excited to see the changes!

Amazing! I wish i could have early scans but unfortunately we're not entitled to a scan until 12 weeks! We only have a booking in appointment before then, very happy you get to see your teeny bubs though! :flower: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->