From "FAT" To "MILF"...

P

PaulysBabe13

Ok, so here is the run down and back story on me any my weight journey. I had my 1st baby @ age 17 and gained a hefty 65lbs. I went from weighing 100 pounds to 165!!! I lost a total of 70 pounds by the age of 18. FYI: I'm 5'3 (curvy w/hips)

Teen years: 100 pounds
1st Pregnancy total: 165
Post 1st pregnancy: 95 pounds

Everyone told me how I was "too skinny" so I gained weight it took a while but I lost control of my health and went up to 145 pounds by the age of 19. I then ran into my former best friend who said "wow, you got so fat!" OUCH!!! Ok so back to my weight loss …. I then went down to 111 pounds. Seeing my progress at the gym I caught the attention of the gym manager who offered me a personal training position. He had the gym pay for all my training and certifications (which they normally don't do). I began to thrive and personal training and gained muscle instead of losing weight I went up to 119 but my body fat percentage was at an all time low at 17%.

Fast forward a few years….. In 2009 I married my long time best friend and we welcomed (our 1st) my 2nd daughter in Dec. 2010.

2nd Pregnancy
Pre baby: 115
Pregnancy total: 137
Post Pregnancy: 115

My weight has always fluctuated by 5 pounds or so… Then my hubs and I were blessed with our 2nd (my 3rd) baby. I gave birth to in 2012.

3rd Pregnancy
Pre baby: 115
Pregnancy total: 140
Post pregnancy: 111!! :happydance:

So now onto today. Well I go through my phases of working out and taking breaks here and there. I went to the Dr in Dec. 2013 for my IUD removal and weighed in at 125 :nope:
What happened? I lost my motivation.

Now I am TTC #4 , so needless to say Im not "trying to lose weight" just eating healthy and resuming my workouts. < Sometimes not so healthy :dohh:

Anyone else out there lost and gain, lost and gained like me? LOL
I have managed to stay about the same weight for about 5 years now.

If I can go from being called "fat" weighing in at 165Lbs at my heaviest to now being called a "MILF". YOU CAN DO IT TOO!!! Weight loss isn't for some, weight loss is for those who make a way and save the excuses. Mind over matter, Being overweight is a state of mind. Weight loss can be achieved by ALL!

What helps you ladies get extra motivated when you have a goal in mind?

(Latest body pic of me 10/2013)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->