From Pinkgirl!

Pops

Proud Mum & Wifey
Reaction score
Evening lovelies

Just to let you know that Sarah and Jamie are in the house, everything went well and they are very happy :D

I will let her tell you the details but thought you would all want to know that they were in THEIR HOUSE!!!!!!! :happydance:

So happy for you sweetheart xxx

Excellent news! Congrats guys!
Thanks for sharing hun.

awwww yay!!! :happydance: so pleased for you both xxxx Enjoy!!!

uuu how lovely, most be very excited!

Aww thats fab news!

Thanks for telling us Pops!

Hope their enjoying being in their own house. :)

Thanks Popsicle

I was thinking about her yesterday - its so exciting the first night in a new house! xxx

Thankyou pops for updating girlies, i appreciate it, and thats for letting me text you, i was way over excited friday!

Well for those who havent seen my fb we are in. Where to start..... house needed a very big clean, slightly dissapointed in the state they life it in, oh well it had a big clean thats to our mums helping out. Move in all the boxes, didnt realise how much stuff i had. First night me and OH had a takeaway and some Asti to celebrate, that was the best bit. We have moved into a semi, and we knew to expect noise from next door, what i didnt expect was to still hear them talking at 12 pm that night, and they werent even in the room next door!!! OH said he think its the floor boards, but thankfull this can be solved with a bit of sound proofing. Saying that though, we didnt hear a single thing last night, i did move some furniture around so maybe that help or they were extra loud the 1st night.
We have put some sample colours on the wall, picked the two we like so can start paining the bedroom tomorrow. This is the first room we want to decorate.
Apart from that i am shattered lol, i am loving every minute of Living with OH, def worth the wait.
Hope you are all well, off to catch up.
Also very lucky my wireless has picked up internet so can pop on once in a while! lol
xx

:happydance:

I am still over the moon for you hun, I remember the feeling for us a year ago so well when we officially moved in to our bought place together (although had lived in OHs flat and rented between selling that and buying but its not the same!)

Enjoy today and you must share some pics of your progress xxx

awww hun, so glad you're in, it's a wonderful feeling being just the two of you in your own home - fantastic!!!

I remember the first weekend we moved into our house, our neighbours played music LOUD and late!! We couldn't believe it!!! My heart sank! Hopefully it won't happen too often for you sweetie.

Enjoy your new home :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->