from weight watchers to my fitness pal

baby_mama87

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I've been doing ww on and off now since june. So far I've lost a stone but put a lb back on this week :( I've decided to track my calories to make life easier and see if I still lose. I've got until end of November membership left with ww so will still go get weighed till then and I'm going to get my own scales. Anyone previously done ww then joined mfp? It's same thing really I'm a bit annoyed I've payed £20 a month for something I can do for free! Lol please add Me if u have it I need some motivation user is Cakey87.

I used to do ww but moved to mfp after I had dd as money was tighter. It does work but you really do have to be motivated... Something I've jacked the last couple if weeks!!! I'm using striiv now too which is a pedometer app that links up to mfp.. I'm looking for friends on that in hopes it'll bring out some conpetiveness!!!

Oo il do a search now is it available on android? I'm using runtastic to log my daily walks (haven't started running yet! :haha:) but need.something for when I'm walking round house cleaning etc.

Hi I've been doing ww the last few months but seem to have hit a hard spot and struggling to loose the last few pounds. I have mfp on my phone but not really used it so might start giving it a try. So would anyone like to be friends on mfp see if we can motivate each other. X

Hi! I just added you on mfp. My username is Sunflower_8803. Feel free to add me!!

I'm on MFP. OblasMummy.

I've added you guys x

I use my fitness pal and get weighed once a week in my local chemist, I would be fatal with scales of my own

plz can i join i've added you all. pinksarah1983 thank you, i will lose another stone well i hope to!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->