Front sleeping and tummy time/crawling?

A

AppleBlossom

Grace sleeps on her front so when I put her on her tummy to play she gets annoyed and just puts her head down which I assume is because she associates that with sleeping. I also don't know then whether she will crawl or not because she won't spend more then 2 minutes on her tummy. Does anyone elses LO do this?

Jayden doesn't sleep on his tummy nor will he stay on his tummy for long he just topples back over on to his back and starts giggling :rofl: he is a pain in the bum with tummy time xx

i was so worried about this, my son did the same thing either just smash his head into the mat or put his head down and cry and one day he realised how to roll onto his back and then about two weeks later he forgot how to roll from tummy to back and CONSTANTLY rolls straight onto his tummy a day later he was pushing up on his arms like a trooper! He just did it when he was ready, now hes on his tummy all the time.

Aw Anna used to hate tummy time. Used to lay her on her back more often... and then she learned how to roll over on to her tummy, but didn't know how to get back on to her back and would just roll over and cry! I'd have to roll her back on to her back and wait for her to do it again... haha

It was quite sudden when she started to crawl, though... started with one day she just pushed her arms up, and started rocking back and forth.... then she was off! haha

Don't worry about it, hun - She will crawl one day. Some babies do not crawl until they are over a year old. If you are really concerned, you could always mention it to your health proffessional - can't hurt to ask :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->