Frustrated and feeling all alone

Miracle2014

Reaction score
Hi All,
Long story short, I was diagnosed with PCOS at age 17 (currently 27). Dh and I have a handsome 2 year old son. We have been trying for over a year for #2. I have been on Clomid during the whole time. Went to see RE yesterday and he did a SA on DH. We are supposed to get the results back Monday. If everything is ok with DH then the next step is checking my tubes for blockage.

To top it all off, my SIL just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!! I am just so sick of all of these birth announcements and all. I know Im not supposed to feel like this, but I am emotionally drained. I am so sick of being let down. The TWW always affects me. I am just tired!

If DH sperm count is low, what can be done to correct it and how long does it normally take?

Hiya I fully understand your frustrations. A year is a long time to be on clomid most people are only given it for 6 mths.
The clinic I'm under will only give you it AFTER a bank of tests including SA and HSG to check your tubes. And they monitor the first cycle to make sure it is working for you.
If there are other issues like SA or blocked tubes then clomid may not have been the best course of treatment for you. If their are SA issues then using a male vitamin supplement may help but it could take up to 3 months before you see results of it as that's how long semen take to mature or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->