Frustrated and no one to share it with at work!

Lucy28

Reaction score
I have had 2 miscarriages in the past, and so I have decided that I am not telling anyone at work about this pregnancy until 1st trimester is done. However that is SO hard! I teach at a community college (late night some days of the week too) and I feel so terribly nauseas all day long but can't tell anyone. It makes me feel alone :(

Oh Lucy, I know how you feel. I really didn't want to tell any either after my two losses last year as well but I had to tell my boss so she knew why I needed to keep leaving early. Is there one coworker you really trust to keep the secret that you could share this with?

Come on here anytime, you'll always have someone to talk to here xxxx

Before I had a moscarraige I told everybody that would listen that i was expecting. This time around I'm being a little more cautious so understand how you feel xx

Thanks you two! I told one person (sort of my bf at work and very trustworthy) so that helps. I just want to scream it from the rooftops- I am not the best when it comes to self control :)

Lucy28 - I know exactly how you feel! I've stopped going to lunch w/co-workers... well partly b/c I've gotten very picky abt food & for a while was too tired to socialize but also b/c I so very much wanted to tell them & it was hard not to mention it or keep from asking constant questions abt their kids & family (a bit suspicious there)...

That's great that you found someone you trust to confide it. I finally told my two closest work buddies & it made all the difference. I'm still going to wait a couple of weeks b/f sharing the news - & it won't be too soon! I'm sure at this point my co-workers have all noticed that I've put on a few pounds & think I'm neglecting the gym. ;)

I haven't told people at my work as well, when we were prego last time and MC we had already told everyone and it was hard having to tell everyone about the MC

It's hard though, I want to scream it from the rooftop!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->