Frustrated beyond belief!

Garnet

Reaction score
Well ladies nothing like waiting for your stupid insurance to get referrals done. This is my first pregnancy since my last miscarriage in September. I don't know if I'm still pregnant or not and won't find out for sure until Thursday provided my insurance does the approval. I started spotting yesterday and little traces of red blood today. I can't go to the OB because it hasn't approved. They said I could go to the Emergency Room but the last time I went with my last misscarriage, I sat there for 6 hours, they did a vaginal ultrasould and said they didn't know for sure but they thought I was miscarring and to make a follow up appoinment with my OB. Well shoot I could of just stayed home for that. I don't want to stress my self more out by going to the Emergency room. :wacko:

:hug: :hugs:

I can totally understand why you are so frustrated, I know I would be too if I had to deal with referrals and waiting 6 hours to only be told to follow up with your OB...

I really hope you get some answers soon...

:hug:

:hugs:

Well ladies nothing like waiting for your stupid insurance to get referrals done. This is my first pregnancy since my last miscarriage in September. I don't know if I'm still pregnant or not and won't find out for sure until Thursday provided my insurance does the approval. I started spotting yesterday and little traces of red blood today. I can't go to the OB because it hasn't approved. They said I could go to the Emergency Room but the last time I went with my last misscarriage, I sat there for 6 hours, they did a vaginal ultrasould and said they didn't know for sure but they thought I was miscarring and to make a follow up appoinment with my OB. Well shoot I could of just stayed home for that. I don't want to stress my self more out by going to the Emergency room. :wacko:

That is AWFUL. :nope: The Er SHOULD at least be able to run your HCG levels to see where they are at and if they are in the range that they should be.. and then when you do go Thursday- you have something to compare it to. I'd probably still go to the ER honestly. Praying for you! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->