Frustrated moments

Barbles

Mum to 1 & cooking 1 more
Reaction score
As much as I love my OH sometimes i think arg wot is wrong with you!!!!!!!

He has no desire for more children and i cant understand why, our DD is an angel and we are bulidng a new house and we have enough money room etc so why not????

Also it took him like a year and a half to propose to me even though he knew how much i wanted it beacuse he wasnt ready but then i found out on Valentines day that he has been engaged before to an ex i didnt even know about just because she suggested it (and ruined our first night out alone in 6 months). he couldnt understand why i was so upset because it was years before i knew him but the point was i wanted to get engaged and he kept me waiting for 1 1/2 year but she just suggested it and he agreed straight away!! What is wrong with me that he had to wait? And if i told him now i didnt want to get married he would be fine with it.

And he makes me feel guilty about wanting another child so badly, saying what about the one we got?

I think it's just i want him to want something with me, our DD was unplanned, he only proposed after a 1 1/2 of nagging so i think i just feel a bit insecure that he is just stuck with me and i want him to prove he actually wants a proper future together.

But then at the same time i know he loves me and wants to be with me and works very hard to take care of us and build our new home. I cant win!!

Gosh, Sorry for the rant ladies, just needed o get it off my chest :blush:

:hugs: It's always good to have a rant hun! This is the perfect place to do it, everyone is so supportive here :) Hope you are ok x

I don't have children yet, but can totally relate to what you're saying about the engagement, as very similar happened with me an my OH. We will have been together for 4 years in June, and I really feel ready to take the next step, but he is particularly adamant that he isn't. I have in the past got in a right huff about this, which was made worse when one of his friends let slip that he had been engaged to his ex before he met me as well. And they had been together a few months at the time. I was fuming. Until he explained that the reason he doesn't feel ready is because he doesn't think he could make it special enough, and doesn't want things to go wrong like they did with the ex. Maybe if you tried adopting a point of view like that, you'd feel more secure? :hugs: At the end of the day as well, having a ring on your finger is not the only way to express your love!

I know I being a bit nutsy lol. When he was engaged to the ex he was only 20 so I would have only been 12 lol but still, I paraded around my ring to his family saying oh i finally got him to settle down etc and they all knew he had been engaged before so i felt like a fool.
i know we will have another baby, he told me we can ttc the end of the year but then this date has changed three times so doesnt give me much confidence. We have also agreed a wedding date but again i get the feeling when it comes to actually planning it he will get all jumpy again.
Just having a feeling unloved day, will be ok again tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->