Frustrated!! - Needing a bit of a rant!!

arlene

Reaction score
Feeling a bit upset today. My fiance volunteers with a youth organisation and is away for the weekend. He knows I'm due to ovulate today and said he would try and get home to :sex: but now he's saying he can't make it!! I know why he can't. He's short on staff and can't leave the kids but I'm still upset that our trying for a baby will be put off for another month. Sorry if tmi, but we last dtd on 2 days ago and won't have another chance until tomorrow night. I'm just really worried and annoyed and upset that we'll have missed our opportunity this month! Apologies for the rant, just had to let it out somewhere!! Anyone else feeling the same? Xx

Aw hun! I understand how you must feel. I haven't started trying yet, but the waiting has been so frustrating! :hugs:.
I'll have my FX that you catch the egg still and get your BFP.

I can see how a guy would be put off by being told "You have to be home to DTD" the whole idea of NTNP is to let nature and spontanaity take its course.

While I might attempt to get DH to DTD when I think I might be ovulating (I'm normally horney then anyway) I'd never actually tell him as I want our love making to be fun not a "I've got an egg on the way so you better get the swimmers in action"

hun just so you know sperm can live up to 7 days in the females.womb so if you dtd 2 days ago and your due to OV today there is still.a chance that you might fall this.month xx never give up until the witch shows xx

I didn't tell him to come home, he wanted to as well and was disappointed he couldn't. Fortunately he's sensible enough to know that I'm only fertile for a few days each month. I suppose we're half ttc and half ntnp. We want a baby and we're not temping or have a scheduled sex life but we dtd more around ov time. But please don't think I'm a demanding woman who jsts wants a baby, I was just genuinely frustrated at the time!! Something I'm sure we've all felt at one time or another .

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->