Frustrated waiting for AF?

Reaction score
I absolutely hate waiting for AF to show up. I know there's the whole business of "it's not over till Aunt Flo crashes the party" but I just know in my heart that I'm not pregnant.

It's still frustrating to wait, especially since my job has me on my feet all day with little opportunity for bathroom breaks (not very conducive to TTC or pregnancy, I know). So if AF were to show up at work... eek.

I absolutely hate waiting for AF to show up. I know there's the whole business of "it's not over till Aunt Flo crashes the party" but I just know in my heart that I'm not pregnant.

It's still frustrating to wait, especially since my job has me on my feet all day with little opportunity for bathroom breaks (not very conducive to TTC or pregnancy, I know). So if AF were to show up at work... eek.

I know how u feel. Im 11 days late and now I just know i cant be pregnant. I would have known by now.

We will get our :bfp::hugs:

I hear ya. AF was due today. :bfn: test. *sigh* I wish she would just either come or I would get a :bfp: This waiting shit sucks, lol

know how ya feel! im 3 days late, constant dull cramps, lots of dampness down below (sorry) feel very bloated and windy! :blush:
tested 3 times and all show negative :(

seems like we are all in the same boat... I'm 10 days late now and was waiting on blood test results to come back on friday... but I never heard back from the lab so I guess that means it was negative? I dunno but this waiting stuff really sucks I just want Af to get here so I can start trying again... *sighes* :(

The waiting's the worst part. AF due today for me. I've had brown spotting for the last couple of days, which sometimes I get beforehand. But I also had it in January when I did get a :bfp: but then lost it at 5 weeks.

I've just spent the last hour crying on the bed :cry: (pathetic I know). I always thought I'd never be bothered either way about whether it happened or not, but as every month goes by I seem to get more desperate.

Lets hoping we all get :bfp: soon.

The waiting's the worst part. AF due today for me. I've had brown spotting for the last couple of days, which sometimes I get beforehand. But I also had it in January when I did get a :bfp: but then lost it at 5 weeks.

I've just spent the last hour crying on the bed :cry: (pathetic I know). I always thought I'd never be bothered either way about whether it happened or not, but as every month goes by I seem to get more desperate.

Lets hoping we all get :bfp: soon.

:hugs: I know what you mean about laying in bed crying. I've been there. :hugs: :dust:

AF due here today too, but no signs so far. No signs of anything so far!

Also a BFN this morning :(

Just want her to get herself shown so i can start on a new cycle!

I hear ya. I want her to either come or to get a :bfp: either or...none of this waiting junk

I'm in the same boat as you all too, not nice!! AF due on Tuesday, but feeling all premenstrual symptoms & just know I'm not pregnant again! Would kill for glass (or bottle!) of wine tonight, but daren't just in case . . . ! x:growlmad::nope:

im there with you all im on CD77 and BFN test... starting to get crazy!!! ahhhh

Well I'm glad I'm not the only one! I didn't think I was the only one, though.

What got me were those darn false positives with FRER tests! They're using this new Polymeric Amplification Technology, and they still need to work out some kinks.

I ovulated super early this cycle on CD9. I usually ovulate on CD12, 13, or 14. Today is only CD25, but AF should have arrived Thursday (I have 13 day LP, if I'm calculating them correctly. AF always, without fail, shows up the morning of what would have been 14DPO.

So I'm officially two days late, which just adds to the frustration. I stopped testing a couple days ago because I was getting nothing but negative results and I've been cramping so I assumed AF was coming. I had my usual day-before-AF cramps yesterday, but then today, nothing. No AF, no cramps, no symptoms of anything, just nothing.

As much as I know in my heart that I'm not pregnant, every day without AF is adding fuel to the fire of hope. Bleh. Not fair!

I forgot the worst part. This was our last month TTC for an indefinite amount of time because OH got a new job that will leave him traveling all the time. It's a great paying job with benefits, but I will hardly get to see him. :(

im 26 DPO, and unless i didnt Ov i have gotten 2 negatives.
af 13 days late

12 days late and still nothing.... weird twinges on my lower left side and tonnes of cm... friggin weird...

hi, 6 days late for me and still no AF. getting very very fed up of this now!

Waiting too! I hate it. Being late and getting a BFN is much, much worse than AF just showing up on time. And I know there's nothing wrong with my lady bits so it's just my body being perverse! Gah!

As I said in my first post, I was so sure AF was going to get me. Now I'm not so sure.

I know I ovulated... so what's the deal? I'm currently 17DPO. Four days late.

I'm proud of myself for not buying anymore tests, though. There's a Dollar Tree frighteningly close to my work, and even though I've been in there to buy other items, I haven't bought any tests.

So I haven't tested since 13 or 14DPO I think... I'm trying to remember. I'm too lazy to look it up. But I tested with a Clearblue digital test so you'd think that would have given me a good result.

Just starting yesterday I've been having symptoms, so who knows? I'm holding off testing, though, because I'd hate to go out and buy some tests and then have AF show up the next morning instead of just sticking it out one more day.

15 days late ladies, and still waiting :cry:

oh my goodness girlie!! 15 days late... that is insane and I feel your pain completely!! I hope we both get our BFPs and move on to the first trimester together!!!! :D

Chin up darlin!! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->