Frustrated...

saveme

Reaction score
Well, I'm new to this site and I have been ttc for almost a year 1/2 but the only thing I do is track my cycles and view ovulation calendars. Anyway I have such a dilemma right now and its frustrating the hell out of me. I have had brown spotting starting from 8-10 dpo tested today on frer and bfn, I'm not due for af for another 3 days. Then when I go to wee like 11 pm I wipe and there is reddish/pink cm on the tp. Couple hours later nothing I have a regular cycle 30-31 days earliest day is 28 and latest 32 so far the past 7 months. Any comments are welcomed. Anyway whatever the outcome I will update.:cry:

I'm sorry. If your period doesn't come full force the day you're suppose to I'd say test.
Good luck!
:dust:

Thanks Caitlin, I am going to wait until AF to test again I thought for sure this morning when I woke up she would be here but no show yet. But I did had a light beidgy CM when I wiped. I know I'm a spotter when pregnant I've been pregnant twice before one miscarriage and one ectopic both I spotted with. Actually with my ectopic I had AF for 5 days. Oh well heres hoping... Oh side note: Had cramping last night when sleeping woke me up!!! and had night sweat my pj's were soaked...

Well said I would update, and I just couldn't wait till AF but my spotting stopped early morning of 12 dpo and took a test and just what I thought BFN stark white... The other strange thing is that I had nip tenderness which is not unusual until the start of AF and the tenderness completely went away. I'm crushed but all in Gods perfect timing, it will happen.

I'm sorry. :( I was 27 days late with BFNs and cramps that woke me up too. It can be so frustrating. I hope that you get your BFP soon lady! Good luck to you! :D
:dust:

Well today 8am AF came right on time, even with all those unusual symptoms that I never get or have month to month, just goes to show symptoms mean nothing without that positive pregnancy test. Anyway just thought I would update and Thank God that he will bless me and my hubby with a little one in good time...

I'm sorry AF showed. Yes, God will bless you and your husband when it's the right time! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->