frustrated..

I gave in - got the paci - no issues. Wish I had have done it sooner! Stupid consultant scaring me!
Used it a little at the photo shoot today when he was getting mad at Crystal for putting him in funny positions! LOL.
He used it a bit last night as well - he's still latching fine though! Thank god!

Have you tried putting him in a sling when your at home so he can latch on/ doze as he wants without restricting you to the sofa? I personally coundn't get my sling working right for BF, but I know lots of ladies feed baby from a sling whilest out and about, it also frees up your hands to be able to do things.

i'm nervous about the soother just because the lactation nurse at the hospital told me i should avoid it til about 6 weeks.
i know we're doing really well - i just don't want to ruin it by giving him a soother... it makes me really nervous.

i was told same hon to wait till about 6 weeks before giving a dummy just in case it confuses him xx your doing really well and it will settle in a couple of weeks! xxxx

also hon try feeding him with his clothes off so hes not so comfy and sleepy, this always seemed to work with Fred xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->