Frustrated :(

J

JULiiE

I was due my period Monday (17/02/14) but hasnt arrived. I am TTC #2 since oct/nov and this is first month ive been late. I have done a test the past 2days and today first thing in morning but just gettin negative result :( has anyone been like this and finally went on to get a positive result? I have no other symptoms at all.

Ive been usin just cheap £1 tests that have 20ml/U sensitivity.

Hey,

I can appreciate how frustrating and testing this time is right now having been through this a few months ago. It was awful and when I posted, I found a lot of ladies in a similar position.

I don't have much advice but I'd definitely say you aren't out until the witch arrives. I've seen some people say they had to wait 7 days after AF was due before a positive! Could you maybe look at getting an FRER if it's still late in a few days?

Wishing you lots & lots of luck!

xx

Yeah ive heard a few people having to wait til they are a week or so late before a positive result came through...i cant remember how late i was with my first as i didnt actually realise i was late til me and my friend were tlking one night and i thought oh wait ive missed a period lol.

I wish i could but they are quite expensive... And i have heard that the cheap ones are ment to be just as good...

I am hoping i have implanted or ovulated later than i thought, i would be really gutted if i was to come on.

Xx

I didn't get a faint line till 5 days late! And it was very FAINT at 5 days late. I didn't believe I was pregnant. I had ZERO symptoms. Thought I was out. I just had normal cramps. Now I'm 7 weeks pregnant and throwing up my lunch. Good luck!! It will happen :)

See i know with my first i was quite late and it was a very faint line so hopin thts whats gna happen again....i can see myself testing every morning til somethig happens lol

Xx

(((Hugs)))

I REALLY hope you see something soon! Keeping everything crossed for you. x

i could have written your post myself... I am ttc number 2 and i was just 6 days late!!! For my regular 28 day cycle. beyond frustrating.. finally on cd1 as of yesterday. it's infuriating. I hope you get a bfp or af shows up immediately.

I just hope im maybe usin crappy tests so gonna try different one at weekend once i have some spare cash. Ive got 2 urine strips left so wil try again tomorrow n sat morning just to use them up... Been usin £1 tests from poundland and asda

I wish you luck! if af shows up, we'll be ttc #3 buddies

Sorry to hear :(. My af is almost done. Hope you figure yours out

Your still in till the witch comes im now 20 days late and still hoping gl and fxs for you xx :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->