Frustrating 2 Week Waiting

BlueBlossom

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

This is my first posting in these type of forums,
I am not new to reading all the postings from many different websites, and I finally got the courage to share my story with you and hope that this will help alleviate the TWW with your support and experiences
We have been trying to conceive for 2 years now
This is my 2nd cycle with Femera , Injectables & IUI
My first cycle Femera (CD3-8) Injectables (CD9-CD13 @150 units) and back to back IUI (one at 12hours after & 36 hours)
I got pregnant with (2) follicles (23 mm & 20mm) DH had 12.5 Mil post wash and 97% motility, my Breast & Nipples were extremely sore and lots of CM, on CD 22/ 8DPO my Progesterone Levels were 53.25 ( fairly High)
Took a pregnancy test on 10DPO and it was Negative, & was completely discouraged , but somethinG told me to test before I went in for my Beta so on CD28/14DPO test late in the afternoon and got a faint positive & when I went in for my beta the next day on CD 29/15DPO my HCG levels were 236. Unfortunately my numbers never doubled after that and I had a miscarriage 1 week later. I was completely devastated since it had taken us so long to finally get pregnant only to rejoice in it for only a few days.
We waiting one cycle to do the 2nd IUI , as I had 4 Large cyst from the medication. Finally got my period on July 1st
Femera (CD2-CD6)
Follistim (Injections 150uu CD7-CD9) - Had 4 Viable eggs (1)at 10, (3) @9
Follistim (Injections 225uu CD10-CD12)-Eggs (1)@18mm (2)@15mm
Ovidril (Trigger on CD 13)
1st IUI ( CD 14- 7/14/15)
2nd IUI (CD 15-7/15/15) with (2)20mm & (1)18mm -17.5 Mil Post wash
Progesterone Suppositories 200 MG (CD16/1DPO) Taking till my Beta
progesterone Test (CD21/6DPO-7/21/15)it was 74.3 (even higher than last time)( this morning I had light cramping and brownish blood spotting)
My breast are not sore as they were last time at all and I have very mild nausea.
I did a Home pregnancy test on (CD25/DPO11) and it was Negative
I did another HPT today (CD26/12DPO -7/26/15) and again Negative

My question is could I still be pregnant after getting (2) BFN
I am so sad, since my other stats were better than the first cycle, and I know that last time I didn't get a BFP until 14DPO.
Has anyone had a BFP after getting BFN on 12DPO?

I go in for my Beta on Tuesday (CD 28/14DPO).... I am truly hoping that somehow it's positive after these BFN's so close :(

Hi and welcome!:hi:
Sure it's possible. There are alot of ladies that are bfn 12dpo and get their bfps at 14dpo.
Do you know what day you O'd?
Cuz I have the habit too of thinking I must be able to get a bfp by x amt of days after O but the fact is we can't say for sure when implant occurs.
Sorry to hear about your mc, but if nothing else, you learned your ovulation and his sperm are obviously functioning as needed, and you even implanted for a while in order to get that nice beta.
Sometimes it's just the cells not dividing properly, and it's nature's way of stopping an imperfect process.:hugs:
It hurts none the less, I know, I've been there...
Are you sure about your O day or could it be off by 1-2 days?

JLM73

Thank you , I really appreciate you replying. I didn't do an OPK testing , I just went by the Ultrasounds and the size of the follicles, and figured you Ovulated 1 day after the trigger shot ?! I am really confused about that, I wish my doctor would have giving me an Ultrasound the morning on the IUI to see if I had already maybe ovulated on my own?! Maybe I should keep a closer look at my Ovulation with Ovulation Kits but I figured my RE would know?!
The only thing making me feel like I am not some crazy psycho is that I was able to buy a box of 5 pregnancy test . That way I can test until the day I go in for my Beta. I had promised myself I was going to wait at least till the day before , but I couldnt ! :(

Heheh
Waiting is very hard I am only 8dpo and have been itching to try, I may do one tonight with a very long urine hold, but then I just tell myself, why not wait till am, it's only like 6 hrs later...sigh
I figure it's just like anyone who is bound and determined to get something they really want- if ppl can camp out for weeks to get in line for a darn video game, then surely we can put in 110% for a baby:winkwink:
I hear ya on opks. I either never get a line that matches/passes the control (like a smidgeon shade off) but I get the temp rise that shows I O'd, or I get many days of pos opks. I even got a microscope to have ferning nail the day - but I have ferning daily grrr:growlmad:
Maybe since you have the benefit of an RE you can just use the opks just before he does the IUI/trigger.
I think sometimes docs are so in the zone treating patients, they forget we don't know everything they do. You may have to push a little to make him be more specific on when you should O, but I have never had to trigger - but I was a surrogate. They used an egg donor, and she took her trigger shot at night, but not sure after that when they retrieved??
Heres a link to a fertility sched ...Maybe you can make sense of it :shrug:
https://www.advancedfertility.com/sampleinjectablecalendar.htm

Haha, I have honestly found it easier not to fight it, if I start thinking about , I have to go to the store and just buy them! But it does make me feel like a crazy maniac when I test daily! :(
I have 2 days till I go in for my Beta test, I am so anxious

JLM73- went to Get my Beta this morning and I am sad to say that it came back Negative , my HCG levels were only 2
I honestly just want to give up :(

Ahh so sorry hun
I am having crappy internet - been hard to post today
Has your other half been checked out?
I would think their scans are more accurate as to Ov than other methods, since they actually SEE what's matured, and then when the egg has popped out...very hard this ttc thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->