Frustrating I think evap.

manduh726

She calls me momma
Reaction score
Took this friday forgot to throw out and today saw this. Thing is I found one like a month old with no trace of a line. So I jumped up took an ept and negative. So frustrated.

20181125_172620.jpg

I think it’s looking pretty pink, and even when I turn it negative you can see it. X

83930FF9-0FCD-4C26-B9C3-F72E87BA124A.jpeg

But it showed up 3 days later. I know it wasnt there the next day and the ept was negative. Do you think it's still possible?

When I hold a light to the back the link looks white. I am just so frustrated.

Looks pinkish but unfortunately u can’t read these tests after 3 mins (told by the company) as they are invalid and putting them to a light will always show a second line. Fingers crossed u are just testing too early and u get ur BFP xx

That's what I thought. I just got confused when I saw the older one that had absolutely no line.

Run from these tests. They aren’t what they used to be. I’m so sorry! I hope you get good lines soon!

Its looks so convincing but if AF hasn't shown yet you still have a chance. GL hun!
And its true FRER are nothing what they used to be. I've seen so many false positives on them, from other women on this forum

Its looks so convincing but if AF hasn't shown yet you still have a chance. GL hun!
And its true FRER are nothing what they used to be. I've seen so many false positives on them, from other women on this forum

AF showed up strong yesterday. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->