Frustrating...

ncbailey

Reaction score
I am in the 2 week waiting period, and every month that goes by and no positive test seems to make this 2 weeks even longer!

It doesn't help that my husband doesn't want to FULL on ttc, he says he'd rather have it happen when it happens. But he doesn't understand that every month that does go by makes me feel like something is wrong with me because I'm not pregnant yet. He says he doesn't want to feel like thats the only reason I want to sleep with him, just to get a baby out of him.

Does anyone else have this problem with their guy?
I love :hugs2: him more than anything and that's not the only reason I want to sleep with him, but how do you make him feel and know that, while still trying to time things just right?!? :help:

Maybe if you explained that you wanted to start temping and/or ovulation testing not just to find out when the optimum time is for baby making but also to know more about how your body works? So that you can learn more about your cycles?

If you do go to fully TTC make sure that you still enjoy having sex and that you consider his needs and wants along with when it's the "perfect time".

Just took a test this morning and its positive! ! Now I have to try not to be paranoid and know that the baby will be ok. Now how do you not want to shout it to everyone!?!? :cloud9: Lol

WHAT!! crazy post, i was just going to say my dh feels the same, and then i see you got your bfp! congrats

Unfortunately, I got horrible stomach pains and went to the Dr and he thinks I miscarried already. Which I started bleeding terribly last night. He says most women don't even realize cause it happens so soon after their period should start, but I must have tested just the right day. It breaks my heart even though i would only be 5 weeks today. :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->