Frustration

plutosblue

Mum of 2 & duffed.
Reaction score
So I am still waiting for Aunt Flo to rear her ugly head, I get the odd cramp here or there but... nothing. I feel like a school girl wanting to be a woman again lol! I wonder if there is anything I can do to bring her on? Advice? I'm going crazy here! :dohh:

(Just so you know whats going on I have been waiting for 3 months after coming off my BCP's so I can start tracking my cycles since I have always been irregular... and no there is no way I could be pregnant.)

Sorry I just had to rant cuz its drivin me nuts, Tankoo x

No advice just hugs :hugs:
The only thing that affects my AF is if I go on the plane I come up? Must be the pressure or something...
So I suggest a last minute holiday to somewhere sunny, and take me with you :D
xx

Hahahaha :D What a plan I've been dying for a holiday! You know I'd take you with me xx !

We could share a can of cider and get para on the beach :haha:

Wow! Ok, it's not strictly true :blush: I live in Bourne but no one has heard of there so I put Peterborough... I used to live in Eye though! xx

Cool my auntie lives in Bourne :happydance: Yeah I put Cambridgeshire because its just a much larger scale.. small world though! Hehe x

I know, it's wierd, on somewhere like here which is so big you think that no one will know where your from or anything then it turns out there are more people than you think! xx

UPDATE: Felt really hot this morning, like sickly hot :( and now I'm feeling the sickies and my back is aching, I just feel rough, not had cramps as such but its hard to remember what my natural periods were like it is so long ago! I just hope its happening! I think I felt ovulation pains about 2 weeks ago.. does that sound about right?

If they were ovulation pains about 2 weeks ago, then AF should show up any day. It is usually the first phase that varies unless you have problems you should start your cycle around 12-16 days after ovulation. Hope that helps.

Just curious any reason you aren't charting now even if you aren't yet trying? It really would give you insight into your cycle and when you do start trying it would give you a head start as you would know about when you usually ovulate.

If they were ovulation pains about 2 weeks ago, then AF should show up any day. It is usually the first phase that varies unless you have problems you should start your cycle around 12-16 days after ovulation. Hope that helps.

Just curious any reason you aren't charting now even if you aren't yet trying? It really would give you insight into your cycle and when you do start trying it would give you a head start as you would know about when you usually ovulate.

I haven't been charting yet as I was waiting for AF, I came off BCP several months ago and this will be my first natural period since coming off, then I plan to start charting and go from there :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you that she comes very soon, it's a nightmare waiting x

Nope.. :( Had some uncomfortable backache and sickness last night, thought it was her coming on but alas, today.. nothing.

Bah humbug

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->