FSH went from 25 to 3.5 in three months... yay!

kym b.

Reaction score
My new RE said it might just be a trick of my hormones, because my Estradiol is WAY elevated (161 on CD3) and an ultrasound of my ovaries showed that one it looks like I'm almost ready to ovulate. In other words, a high Estradiol level might a sign of an early ovulation and is thus giving an "artificically low" FSH level. But still... for me, it's something to cheer about!

To go from a "you're out of luck" FSH of 25 to even a somewhat-suspect level of 3.5? In three months??? I'm esctatic!

Also, my RE was impressed with the ultrasound of my ovaries. She counted 6 follicles on the right, and 4 (including the one that's ready to launch at any second) on the left. "I didn't expect to see that in someone with a supposed FSH of 25," she said, "it's a really good sign."

All my herbs and craziness appear to be doing their thing! Fingers crossed that everything keeps moving in the right direction...!!

Best of luck to you hun!!!! That is a great follicle count... I only had 6 follicles with my last IUI (I also have higher FSH)! So 10 will certainly give ya a good chance ;) hehe.

Sending ya some baby dust!!!!

Thank you! We're actually not doing IUI or IVF. Insurance doesn't cover it. We're trying things the "old fashioned way," with a little help from herbs, acupuncture, and peeing on sticks to know when the gettin's good... ;)

FX'd for ya hun!!!! Hope the gettin good works soon! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"