Fsmummy's journal. 140lbs to lose!

I have 150 more pounds to lose :blush::blush::dohh: :eek: but I know I will do it this time! good luck hun I will be reading your journal x

Well done last weeks loss! Good luck for this week, will make sure I pop back! x

:thumbup: thanks girls! i had some low fat supernoodles today and felt really guilty lol.

omg i almost had a kfc today! i didnt though :angel: i had a small jacket potato with low fat cheese and a few beans instead. oh was pretty much begging me to get kfc lol men :dohh: i dont think i will have lost ny more weight on tuesday as i havent been doing much exercise this week. i got insured on the car so i've been driving us everywhere. will hopefully be walking to the library though on monday to see if they've got the book i want. havent got round to joining the gym yet, my sis hasnt mentioned it since.

well off to work in a minute :( i hate it. yesterday i had an old man blow me a kiss and stroke my colleagues(male) face and another old man tell me " oooh i bet you're good at other things aren't you...." also had some woman come up to me and go " oh hello, it's nice to see you again, i havent seen you in a week" i had never seen her in my life lol cant wait till today is over. oh well, going to go and do some porridge x

Sorry it tok so long to get back to you, my internets been playin up.

Ive got about 30-40lb to lose. My weight really seems to be going up and down at the moment, but my eating habits and exercise are staying the same.
I managed to lose quite a bit before i concieved LO (50-60lb).
So now i just need to get motivated again.

Good luck your doing so well :happydance:

thought i should update. was a bit disappointed i didnt lose any weight this week but i have hardly exercised, i've been driving us everywhere. had some cheesecake on faith's birthday on tuesday but still havent given in to the temptation of kfc lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->