full fat milk for 6 months old?

:D They do grow up way too fast anyway don't they?! My mum was saying we were on normal milk so much earlier too - all the advice changes so much all the time! x

Well I called hubby and told him were off to walmart as soon as hes done work , Ill keep him on formula for now but im afraid hes not getting enough nutrients ..I know walmart hads a brand that is 6-24 months (formula) which is made for babies eating solids 3 times a day it hs more nurtrients and vitamins ..should I give this a try ?

IM so sorry girls i feel like such a looser right nows :(

Well I called hubby and told him were off to walmart as soon as hes done work , Ill keep him on formula for now but im afraid hes not getting enough nutrients ..I know walmart hads a brand that is 6-24 months (formula) which is made for babies eating solids 3 times a day it hs more nurtrients and vitamins ..should I give this a try ?

IM so sorry girls i feel like such a looser right nows :(

Don't be sorry! Most of us don't really know anything with our first babies and just find things out as we go along - that's why I love this forum....I don't know what I'd do without it :rofl: I'm sure he'd be fine on the 6-24 months formula if he's on 3 meals a day. Is he having lots of variety with his solids? I think you can also get free vitamins for babies on prescription here - not sure if it's the same over there but might be worth asking :D x

yeah he gets his cereal and rusk for breakfast
lunch is fruits ond yogurt
then a snack
supper is usually vedgie or vedgie and meat

Sounds like you're doing great :D If his weight gain is ok and he seems healthy I wouldn't worry x

Well heres an update , Dh wanted to try milk so he gave him an onz and it came right back up so now he finally understood its too early .. luckly baby didnt have tummy ache ..we bought him some 6-18+ formula made for babies eating cereals and solids ..he took it quite well and didnt fuss ..only diff with this one is it stinks more lol you can smell the iron in it yuck !!

I was on full fat milk from a young age and I'm fine but I wouldn't advise anybody else, what is ok for one may not be for another. Jasmine has some with her cereal occasionally but she doesn't have it as a drink

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->