Full moon !

LoveMy2Boys2

Reaction score
My dr swears by the full moon, something about the gravitational pull puts women into labor.... They even have to double-tripple their staff in L&D during the full moon phase!
So to all the mamas out their lingering around their due date.... Heads up for the full moon tonight !! Well where I live at least lol

May was the first month we started TTCing and i sat and looked at the full moon on the 14th and wished and wished and wished for baby. Well, i got that baby and here i am now! I am going to be wishing to this full moon tonight, reallly want baby to come out now! :happydance:

Awww! Lol there has to be some truth to it, clearly the hospitals are flooded on the full moon days.... Good luck to you!! My sister told me to stare at it lol .....maybe she wasn't joking !! I think I just might .... Lol.

Awww! Lol there has to be some truth to it, clearly the hospitals are flooded on the full moon days.... Good luck to you!! My sister told me to stare at it lol .....maybe she wasn't joking !! I think I just might .... Lol.

:happydance: Thank you, well i'll be staring at it later! I love the moon. Like i said, it worked for me in actually conceiving haha so it could work for me tonight! :haha: I really really want baby here, i have a scan and a sweep tomorrow and if the moon wants to get him here before any of that, i'd be SO HAPPY :haha:

When are you due!?

Either way, sounds very promising you will get to meet your LO very soon!! :) I'm not due til the 22 , but I have been having contractions like crazy for wks now :/ driving me nuts! The other night they were down to 3-5 min apart like clockwork.... And ten just fizzled out ..... Such torture !

Either way, sounds very promising you will get to meet your LO very soon!! :) I'm not due til the 22 , but I have been having contractions like crazy for wks now :/ driving me nuts! The other night they were down to 3-5 min apart like clockwork.... And ten just fizzled out ..... Such torture !

Oh it is! I had such a sharp painful contraction in bed last night. I usually only get uncomfortable Braxton Hicks when i have a full bladder, but this was just out of no-where and i started getting hopeful...then i fell asleep and today - nothing :rofl:

DS was a full moon baby and it was ridiculously busy in the hospital, and they were all boys!

Lol! Story of my life lately!! I keep waking up with painful contractions , totally mind playing me!! Wake up to nothing every day :-/ think I'd learn to just blow it off !? Lol
Ohhhhh I have a boy on the way.... C'mon full moon!!! Maybe ill go out n about shopping tonight haha try and be visible with the full moon....

Good luck :)

Hehe...I walked around with DH in the full moon near my DD's due date. I didn't go into labor, but I remember other ladies saying that it works for some!

Lol we will all try anything !! Thanks :) well , I might go into labor just from attempting to give myself a pedi and paint my toe nails ..... I have a gift card to the spa worth 4 pedis, you'd think I'd take advantage at 37wk preg.... But no.... I don't have time or a sitter when I do have time.... All that squishing of the stomach bending over is bound to break some waters I'd think?! Lol ugh

DS was a full moon baby and it was ridiculously busy in the hospital, and they were all boys!

My husband was a full moon baby too :haha: My Dad text me just asking me if i have seen the moon because it looks huge in the sky! Ah time is running out for this baby to be a full moon babe!

Full moon?!?!?! I'll put half my body out the window tonight staring at it!!!! I'm done! Girl gotta get out!

If it wasn't for the 17" of snow outside , id consider camping out haha, soak up that full moon !

We are getting more snow tomorrow, Thursday and then another big storm Monday fml!!!! I just need my Drs open Thursday for my sweep since this diva doesn't seem to ever be coming!

Haha same snow days here too! Well tonight &tomorrow ....
So far today the only symptoms I'm having is extreme pressure and stabbing pains in the whoha, tried taking kids out for a nice day and had To go home cuz I can't even chase them around or push a heavy cart ..... About to drink a double raspberry leaf tea and bounce on my ball instead. We shall see !

I had crazy energy last night/today and now all of a sudden I'm exhausted!!! It sucks! Lol

Same here, was a champion yesterday, today I'm
In zombie mode, and extremely irritable, everyone and everything annoys the crap out of me today !! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!

And anything that touches my stomach is driving me insane

Just got more energy lol cleaned the kitchen!! Hahaha and my dr appt was moved from 11:45 on Thursday to 9:30!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->