Full-sized or travel swing?

PeterPanWendy

Reaction score
I've been debating between a full sized or travel sized swing. I'm due with my first in November and I'm trying to finish up my registry. I know a full sized swing will have a few more features, but I'm really not all that worried about the music and such. I have read several reviews about how the full sized swing is better because it sits up higher, but it also costs about $50 more than the travel swing I've been looking at. The travel swing I'm considering has the plug in (so I don't have to depend on batteries, but it has the battery option as well). I'm just concerned if I get the travel sized one, I might regret it because of how low it sits to the ground.

Any advice?

I originally bought a travel size swing and baby hated it. I then bought a full size cradle swing and he loved it. Turns out he prefers the side to side option as opposed to the front to back that was the only option on the travel swing. Looking back I wish I'd had the full size swing from the beginning, it would have saved a lot of sanity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->