Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

hopefulfor1st

Mummy to Jace & NTNP #2
Reaction score
I'm due January 27 and so excited to be full term tomorrow!
Who else is around the same time and wanna wait out the days?? I'm getting excited about seeing people with similar dates go and getting impatient!
All I know is I'm 3/5 engaged.
No sign of any mucus plug :(
Sore sore pelvis!!
Not even many bh's!!

But still trying to be optimistic he's not too far away!

Our due dates

17 jan
TryinFor1
MrsHopeful

23 jan
Historygirl (CS at 38+5)

24 jan
Daisymay11

25 jan
Saphira
Mommy2be7720

26 jan
Princessatmey
Enceinte2012
oorweeistyin

27 jan
Hopefulfor1st- Jace born13th jan
Warby
Ayh78
Tankmom23
Kettle28

28 jan
Abby75
Katy88

29 jan
Wispyshadow

30 jan
Berticles21

31 jan
Zombiedaisy

1 feb
Star_light (IOL)
Mommyof2peas

2 Feb
Shocker (IOL)

I'm just right behind you :happydance: Due on the 31st. my pelvis is so sore and I feel like I'm walking around with a bowling ball between my legs. I've been having loads of contractions but nothing regular. I get checked Monday a nd I'm hoping there's some progress. I'm ready to get things going. :hugs:

I'm mostly sore on that tendon between your leg and crotch! I'm struggling between trying to keep active and relaxing!! My Bp has stabilized though

that's good. mine seems to keep dropping lower. yesterday it was 90/68. :shrug:

my right side hurts tonight. I think baby is laying funny but it hurts :wacko:

Last night on the lounge I had stabbing pains on the right, trying to move hurt it further. Just had to sit still til it passed. Was getting close to
Worrying then it stopped!
Mine was 135/75 Yest...
Better than 2 weeks ago 140/90.
I think maybe I'm starting to experience some bh but not sure that's what it is, told mw Yest I'm paranoid that I won't know when I'm really in labour and I'm freaking out cos my mum had a really quick labour!

I never noticed contractions or bh until I went into labor but this time I have loads. I was in denial when I went into labor with my other two, and it scares me because my daughter was fast and I know this one will be even faster if I manage a natural birth. :hugs: my mom barely made it to the hospital with me :wacko:

Yeah the mw said most people don't feel them with their first. I can't be sure if in feeling bh or just baby pushing out though.
My mum had a 25min labour with just back pain with me

wow, that was fast! where you her first? I'm starting to get crampy now too. I was in major nesting mode today so I don't think that helped too much.

when I get bh they aren't painful but my stomach gets hard. when I get contractions though I can feel a lightness in my chest like I have less pressure in my ribs, my stomach gets hard and its uncomfortable. it starts off light and then intensifies and then fades. I feel it in my back too and get a lot of pressure pushing down from LO head.

do you have everything ready for LO? we're moving in the middle of Feb. so I started packing what I could in our room today and discovered the pack n play is missing a few key pieces, so dh is taking me to buy a new one tomorrow, as well as install the car seat and finish packing the hospital bag.

Yeah I was her first!

Everything is ready , just feeling I need to deep clean the house, otherwise mum will while I'm in hospital and I hate it, she's cleaning crazy and it makes me feel inadequate! Room is ready, bag is packed.

I can't believe your moving! U already set up the nursery in your room!

I know. I was so excited to have it ready too. I left the decision up to dh to move and he wanted to. it will save us a lot of money and in 2 years we should have roughly 22,000 put away for a down payment and my car p a I'd off :happydance: it ends up being that our new rent and utilities will cost us exactly what we pay in rent alone here. plus, dh is getting fed up with this house. we discovered black mold growing in the closet today, meaning it's in the walls, and it ruined some stuff in there. :wacko:

LO will get his own room now. we're painting it grey. I took apart all his furniture today and were hoping his room is ready so we can have it set up before he's born so I'm not fussing with it after he's born.

and I can't believe she went that fast! especially being her first. do you live close to the hospital? I'm about 10 minutes from the hospital but it's on the fourth floor. I went through how to get there and how to get to the 4th floor with dh tonight because I'm afraid dh will get lost or lead me to the wrong floor of the hospital lol

Yeah it's like 7 min straight down highway but then huge carpark etc and birth suite is on 3rd floor too, hubby has been there with me b4 though as I've been in for monitoring etc. got a bit of mojo together now, just sorting out my clothes in categories.
1)charity
2)eBay
3)stash in spare wardrobe and hopefully fit again one day!!

I sorted through my clothes too today. I could eBay a bunch but I just don't feel like dealing with it so we're donating it. I'll probably take all the clothes I've collected for my daughter that she outgrew to a consignment shop and let them buy it from me since we aren't having anymore kids.

I've only had to be monitored once at the hospital. all the other times my clinic does it, which is right across the street. only reason I know their birth center so well is I did my OB rotation for nursing school there, so I've seen everything they have on the floor.

I'm sending most stuff to charity but found a heap of brand stuff new with tags that I'd bought as my "thinspiration" clothes! Now I'm not saying ill never be that small again, but as a mother ill probably never wear gym pants with PLAYBOY across the bum in diamantes!

:blush: Yeah, I don't think I'd wear those either. if my stuff still had tags I'd be quick to eBay it too but all of it was stuff I hadn't worn in a long time so I figured it's better to get rid of it. I do plan on ebaying my maternity clothes as they do pretty well on there. by then I'll probably feel more up to it too.

I did keep all my skinny clothes and I'm hopeful to fit back in them asap (hoping summer time) because otherwise I'll need new summer clothes.

Yeah I found some playboy underwear the other day I'm cupboard new with tags, started it at 99cents and got $40!!
I'm 27 now so time to get rid of the slutty town dresses too lol, ill just bulk them all starting at 99cents that's what I norm do and make decent $$
And I've got some mat stuff someone gave me I didn't wear I'm gonna sell, thought it was ugly but its all sprout and pea in a pod and jag stuff!

that's a good idea. I've gotten decent money on eBay I'm just too tired at this ponot. if I wasn't moving I'd be all for it but I don't want to have to move stuff I know I'm not keeping. I used to craigslist all my stuff but people have gotten to the point where they want everything for nothing.

how do you do your shipping on eBay? it seems shipping prices are getting so high that when I bulk a lot of stuff, the shipping is so high I barely get any profit due to high shipping prices.

Just use those prepaid bags and stuff as much as possible in them!

like the usps priority prepaid bags? I've done the boxes and their expensive and barely hold anything but never tried the bags.

like the usps priority prepaid bags? I've done the boxes and their expensive and barely hold anything but never tried the bags.

mmm but there australia post bags here.
500grams for $7 or
3kg for $11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back