Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

nursery-
just need to paint the name letters and hang them probably on his door or wardrobe doors

and declutter a bit- kept alot of things in boxes etc incase we dont use them!

Attachments

• IMG_0004.jpg
    IMG_0004.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0005.jpg
    IMG_0005.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_0007.jpg
    IMG_0007.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0006.jpg
    IMG_0006.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 10
love the nursery. it's so cute. also love the baby bump shot. I need to take one soon. I've been avoiding the camera like the plague.

Thought I might go to beach Tomoz and get hubs to take some for me! Should def get a "full term" shot!

my dh is horrible with pictures. maybe I'll do a few and attack my camera to the tripod. I just feel so fat these days.

Mine will just do as he's told, hold camera, press button not too hard! Got a new camera for xmas.
I feel fat too but feel I've got a good excuse lol, so don't feel self conscious about it

My official EDD is 26th Jan so officially classed full term today in the uk at 37 weeks. I'm trying not to fixate too much on the date or I'll become impatient! We are semi-organised, have the pram/travel system but car seat not set up
Yet. Nursery is not done but baby will be in with us for a while. We are getting some work done to the house next week which will mean we are then ready to start the nursery! Had a bump photo shoot yesterday which was great. No signs of labour yet, no contractions or show. A bit of pelvic and upper leg pain especially if I'm on my feet a lot and I think this is the ligaments in that area starting to strech out. Not long now ladies!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 11
My official EDD is 26th Jan so officially classed full term today in the uk at 37 weeks. I'm trying not to fixate too much on the date or I'll become impatient! We are semi-organised, have the pram/travel system but car seat not set up
Yet. Nursery is not done but baby will be in with us for a while. We are getting some work done to the house next week which will mean we are then ready to start the nursery! Had a bump photo shoot yesterday which was great. No signs of labour yet, no contractions or show. A bit of pelvic and upper leg pain especially if I'm on my feet a lot and I think this is the ligaments in that area starting to strech out. Not long now ladies!!

I'm trying not to fixate on date either but it does feel like an acheivement to pass the milestone!
Hubby's not helping, he insists bub will be here early! He tells everyone we are a week further than we are.

due 26th an been induced around then as far as i know. alot pelvic pain tooo which has worsend last few days. back ache an cramps most days. bump dropped dunno if engaged i was having twice weekly hosp apoints due to high bp which is medicated (i had severe pre e in labour last preg, paranoid same thing happen). alot more bh this time had easy preg first time lol so i keep wondering too if ill no when in labour lol as last time i knew as i had back ache nvr had before (had it his preg lol).
jst want buba here now but also healthy an safe

my oh and his mum think ill go early lol i keep trying say even though all sighns here it can still bee weeks etc.

evrything ready jst put son in his room and set up new cot in my room getting new bed on mon for my room too an strangly i was doing laundry and dishes this mornin an was happy to do it lol(unlike me ive been meaning do things for ages then jst do them lol). bags packed an in car jst got car seat to clean an put i car once find head hugger.

I am due the 17th so a little ahead. Mind if I chat with you ladies? It's a little late to join the "due 18th and 19th" thread as they have been together for a long time!

Oooh can I join? I'm due the 30th so full term wednesday:thumbup:

Signs so far are next to none, period pains and braxtons but nothing to get excited about:cry:

Started taking EPO 2 days ago though and today have noticed a definate increase in discharge:happydance: Maybe a sign or maybe just me symptom spotting. It has got a slight browny pink tinge to it and I can remember having that with my son a week or so before birth.

Woohoo this has GOT to be the most exciting part of pregnancy. I love that the end isn't too far away:happydance:

Can I join as well? Hopeful, we have the same due date but since you are in Aus and I am in Canada you are practically a day ahead of me! I am full term tomorrow.

And I am so not ready. Will spend today trying to get a few more things accomplished.

I'm due on 1 feb but induce after 24 jan any time so having a jan baby :)

I don't know about you ladies but I barely slept last night and I woke up with a headache :wacko:

also kept having tons of contractions. not too painful but uncomfortable. got up and had one and then they stopped. :dohh:

Hey all! Due Jan 27th! I think im officially full term tomorrow. So exciting! Have had loooots of BH, stong ones too.. but thats about it as far as any signs. Im convinced im either going to go into labor the day before (full moon) or go overdue.:[
Heres a few pictures.. got my nursery almost complete.. although theres some other things i would like to do.. also posted a maternity one, and my full term bump!

Started my EPO and RRLT capsules about a week ago, and been bouncing on my ball like crazy! Decided on dtd most nights to try and get this show on the road! hhaha

Attachments

• 37weeks.jpg
    37weeks.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 5
  • mat1.jpg
    mat1.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 5
  • mat2.jpg
    mat2.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 5
  • nursery4.jpg
    nursery4.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 8
I will get some pictures of my bump and the nursery when I get home!

Symptoms for labor are loads of pressure and some major hip and groin pain. I can definitely tell the baby has dropped too. But at my last two appointments I was only 50% effaced. I hope something more is happening at my next appointment!

Im due 2nd of february but being induced in less than 3 weeks so will be having a january baby! been losing my plug for a few weeks and bh have actually eased off compared to how intense they were a few weeks ago!

I'm another one due on the 27th and full term tomorrow! This will be my second baby and the BH are definitely stronger this time round - they lasted about 90 minutes on Monday evening and I was really starting to think that it was time.
No pressure for me yet, just achey hips at night.
DS was two days late, so I'm not expecting this one to be too early.

I am due Jan 24! Symptoms so far have been pelvic pain and pressure. I am sooooo tired the last few days and have been having a lot of BMs (sorry TMI). This could totally be a coincidence but I am hoping it means he is coming soon!

Wow ladies, yes the more the merrier, please join! I'm so jealous you guys seem to be having heaps of signs I feel like nothing!!!!
I also tried to join the jan 18/19 thread but no one talked to me there lol.

Well last night I had a slight freak out when I realized it really could be any day now!
Left the emergency contacts and hospital notes on breakfast bar for hubby, and told him to save number for hospital in his phone, think it hit home a bit to him too!

I had a dream I sat on my glider in the nursery and my water broke and I went "Ohhh god I wanted you here so eagerly but now I need a bit longer!" Lol
Starting to panic a bit about labour now.

I don't know about you ladies but I barely slept last night and I woke up with a headache :wacko:

also kept having tons of contractions. not too painful but uncomfortable. got up and had one and then they stopped. :dohh:

Whenever I wake up to pee my bump is really tight, wonder if I'm having them in my sleep?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->