Full term tomorrow! Anyone else due late January and wanna wait it out together?!

updated first page with our due dates, hope i havent forgot anyone!

Come join us:) we are friendly :)

I am due the 17th so a little ahead. Mind if I chat with you ladies? It's a little late to join the "due 18th and 19th" thread as they have been together for a long time!

It wouldn't be intentional-I talk to anyone.....passing my time on here.....sometimes it's hard to keep up with replies on threads though :) I'm sure it wasn't intentional. :)

Wow ladies, yes the more the merrier, please join! I'm so jealous you guys seem to be having heaps of signs I feel like nothing!!!!
I also tried to join the jan 18/19 thread but no one talked to me there lol.

Well last night I had a slight freak out when I realized it really could be any day now!
Left the emergency contacts and hospital notes on breakfast bar for hubby, and told him to save number for hospital in his phone, think it hit home a bit to him too!

I had a dream I sat on my glider in the nursery and my water broke and I went "Ohhh god I wanted you here so eagerly but now I need a bit longer!" Lol
Starting to panic a bit about labour now.

I am due a little bit before & on the 18th & 19th thread so I hope you don't mind me coming on here too....I am spending too much of a Saturday night On here as I am bored and impatient hehe.
Awww love that nursery!!
ZombieDaisy-did you decide to move in with (hubbys sis?).....in the end then? I lose what threads I have posted on lol.
I deeper down think I might go 2 weeks past due date, but part of me thinks Oohhhh it could be any day.....Anyone else symptom spotting every little thing?
I'll drive myself mad by my due date!

I am due a little bit before & on the 18th & 19th thread so I hope you don't mind me coming on here too....I am spending too much of a Saturday night On here as I am bored and impatient hehe.
Awww love that nursery!!
ZombieDaisy-did you decide to move in with (hubbys sis?).....in the end then? I lose what threads I have posted on lol.
I deeper down think I might go 2 weeks past due date, but part of me thinks Oohhhh it could be any day.....Anyone else symptom spotting every little thing?
I'll drive myself mad by my due date!

I wish I had some symptoms to spot!! Bump looks low today today, hubby doesn't understand y I got excited when he said it was saggy over my crotch! Lol

Haha those words sure made me laugh hehe-since my bump has dropped-my belly looks like an alien (I had a tummy beforehand-and it kinda has a little overhang at the bottom which is pointy-kind of like the typical "alien" head hehe).....I keep looking at it in the mirror to check LO hasn't moved back up.....
I feel this LO is teasing me haha.

Tonight I felt like a pressing down movement-so not sure if LO is dropping into my pelvis more or if I am just imagining it.....but fingers crossed that it's a good sign......that's what I hate about the wait-not knowing whether it will be a week or 4 :)
So-what is everyone else doing to pass the time?

Well I've been on mat leave for 3 weeks and I've watched season 1-7 of bones
Now I'm upto season 2 of will and grace.
I worked in a DVD store so stocked up lol.
See so many little cleaning jobs that need doing around the house but can't be bothered!
Getting ready for lunch at MILs, joy, can't wait to be touched and poked all day- sigh

Oohh I love Bones!! I know this probably sounds odd but I can't even be bothered to watch TV.....how lazy must I sound haha. Poor hubby keeps wanting to watch films when he comes home & I don't pay much attention to them..... I have been offered several box sets to borrow so maybe I should give myself a kick in the bum & watch Lost-I only ever saw the first few & never saw the end.....

Wow ladies, yes the more the merrier, please join! I'm so jealous you guys seem to be having heaps of signs I feel like nothing!!!!
I also tried to join the jan 18/19 thread but no one talked to me there lol.

Well last night I had a slight freak out when I realized it really could be any day now!
Left the emergency contacts and hospital notes on breakfast bar for hubby, and told him to save number for hospital in his phone, think it hit home a bit to him too!

I had a dream I sat on my glider in the nursery and my water broke and I went "Ohhh god I wanted you here so eagerly but now I need a bit longer!" Lol
Starting to panic a bit about labour now.

I am totally the same way. One minute I want him here so badly and think of all the ways to safely try and start labour and the next minute I freak out and think "oh my god, I am going to have a baby, I need more time to prepare". The last week or so I have become so anxious. I am not really that scared of labour (I know it is going to hurt like hell but it will be worth it in the end). I am terrified of how life is going to change and whether I am going to be a good mom.

I agree with you ladies. I want him here, but at the same time, Im not ready. Today DH and I went out to babies r us and found a nice pack n play to replace the one that was ruined. I love it. Its so cute. DH also picked out a cute outfit and a pair of jeans for LO because they were 60% off (they wont fit him for a long time, but their pretty cute).

Now im in nesting mode again and its driving DH mad. He thinks ive gone crazy between packing, organizing, getting stuff ready to donate... Maybe I have gone mad. :blush:

Hey ladies! I'm Due feb 1st with my 4th.

I've been told I have Polyhydramnios (too much fluid) just like with my other son. I will be getting weekly NST and scans to make sure he is growing like he should. I plan on talking to the doctor next week and seeing if we can induce a bit early because all this fluid is making it hard to breath. Plus, I also have the risk of prolaps cord (sp). That in its self makes me pretty nervous.

I am currently breastfeeding my 19 month old and hope to tandem feed when LO gets here :)

Oohh I love Bones!! I know this probably sounds odd but I can't even be bothered to watch TV.....how lazy must I sound haha. Poor hubby keeps wanting to watch films when he comes home & I don't pay much attention to them..... I have been offered several box sets to borrow so maybe I should give myself a kick in the bum & watch Lost-I only ever saw the first few & never saw the end.....
I loooved lost! Took over my life for a few weeks! haha!

I loooved lost! Took over my life for a few weeks! haha!

:happydance: Lost was my favorite show when it was on TV. I never missed an episode and I own them all on DVD :blush:

Hey ladies! I'm Due feb 1st with my 4th.

I've been told I have Polyhydramnios (too much fluid) just like with my other son. I will be getting weekly NST and scans to make sure he is growing like he should. I plan on talking to the doctor next week and seeing if we can induce a bit early because all this fluid is making it hard to breath. Plus, I also have the risk of prolaps cord (sp). That in its self makes me pretty nervous.

I am currently breastfeeding my 19 month old and hope to tandem feed when LO gets here :)

I read a normal fluid index is between 8 and 18 and mines 17.5 so right up there!

And I used to watch lost when it was on TV but stopped when they were in a standoff in that hatch for like 3 episodes!
I loved bones but hated how they didn't show any of the start of their relationship.
U never saw them hook up, she just said she was pregnant at the end of an ep, the next one she's 6 months pregnant?! I like to see the nitty gritty! The bits where they had to tell everyone etc but it skipped all that!

Any one having Breast pain I'm having it since evening now it's11 27 pm here not able to wear bra or doin any work on off strong BH with period cramps ughh have so much to do but not feeling my self at all :(

Bones is a great show although i havn't seen the newest seasons.
No breast tenderness here, but i did have terrible period like pains for like 5 hours today. I had back pain, and a headache. I just layed in bed with a hotpack until it went away. For a min there thought tonight was going to be the night.. Finally went away but still feeling pretty crappy.

I get breast tenderness really bad every now and than and end up having to sleep with my bra off on those nights. been having a few more contractions tonight and about ten minutes ago I could have sworn LO was trying to claw his way out!

Never heard of breast pains Soz.
Argh I've got nothing! I feel
Perfectly fine! Thinking ill go clean my laundry. (It gets real dusty from dogs coming in and out doggy door)

I cleaned a bunch after we got back from shopping.... even got the base to the car seat installed in my car. I attempted my hospital bag, but it was an attempt at best :blush:

I'm so ready for these sporadic contractions to turn into something but I have a feeling this little guy is going to be stubborn and not make an appearance for some time yet. I get checked on Monday. I'm really hoping for progress, especially with all these contractions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->