Fullness in uterus??

ready4number1

TTC #1
Reaction score
Hello all!!

9 dpo here and I have a question. I hear a lot of women saying they feel a heaviness in their uterus right before their BFP. Have any of you ladies experienced that and if so can you describe it? Is it the feeling like the first day of your period when you just start bleeding and you feel like your uterus is full of...well...blood?

I ask because that is how I feel right now :)

I had this feeling, although i got it a couple of days after my BFP at 11dpo (2 cycles ago, sadly ended in chemical) The feeling was that my lower abdomen area was very taut, and when i tried to suck my stomach in i couldnt (it would hurt if i tried) Its kind of like a bloating, gassy feeling that no amount of trips to the toilet shifts, if that helps!

I've got that heavy full feeling in my pelvis also.... I'm hoping it means good things. I'm 9 dpo today, so, hopefully I'll know if it's good soon! When are you testing? This is the first month that I've had this.

I've got that heavy full feeling in my pelvis also.... I'm hoping it means good things. I'm 9 dpo today, so, hopefully I'll know if it's good soon! When are you testing? This is the first month that I've had this.

I will be testing in the next couple of days. So yours feels like the full AF feeling I described? Or what the other poster described? How long did yours last?

I really hope you get your BFP!!!!!!!! When are you testing?

I had this feeling, although i got it a couple of days after my BFP at 11dpo (2 cycles ago, sadly ended in chemical) The feeling was that my lower abdomen area was very taut, and when i tried to suck my stomach in i couldnt (it would hurt if i tried) Its kind of like a bloating, gassy feeling that no amount of trips to the toilet shifts, if that helps!

Thanks! I think I know what you mean. When you are on your heavy day and have to poop too? lol. TMI But not sure if that is what your saying. I did not try to suck mine in so I can't compare that unfortunately.

I am 11 dpo now with a little bit of spotting today so I hope this is good and not just a weird cycle.

thanks for your response :hugs:

I'm also getting it this cycle a lot earlier so hope it's a good sign!

Just read it turned into AF for you. I am sorry!

Yeah, it was AF..... :( a very early AF.... *sigh* my cycles have been so crazy! The lengths are always different! 30 days long this month (9 day LP). Last month it was 38 days (7 day LP), the month before that it was 46 days (17 day LP)..... What the heck is going on with me? LOL!

Af hasn't shown up yet. She's not due for 3 more days. But I have had a general "fullness" type feeling and NOTHING is helping it go away.

For me it feels like I just ate a lot even though I haven't had anything since 3-4 this afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->