Fun advice

bubblz82

Reaction score
Currently I am working with a woman who is due in December. There are times when I find it hard seeing her blossom. Today I found out how hard she is finding it. I knew she was but didnt know how much.
She is leaving work early on maternity. Partly because of me. I do have hard days ,12 weeks later ,but I want to help her enjoy her last days.

How do I help her enjoy these last weeks. She should be able to answer questions when asked, she isn't because of me.

Any one got advice or ideas please

Gosh bubblz, it's a difficult situation all around. It seems like you would need to do a fair amount of pretending things are ok/getting better in order to make your coworker feel more comfortable. If I were still in a place where seeing her was still tearing me up I don't think I'd be strong enough to fake it. If you're up for it maybe you could plan a small baby shower type of celebration where the coworkers all pitch in? Maybe someone else has some better ideas for you though so bumpity!

I have my moments. I will get my tine to blossom. It is her time now. I don't want to be the bad part in years ti come when she tells her pregnancy story. I have an idea of a wee fun photo shoot for her and the girls. If im not strong that day another girl will take over. At least I know I am helping her make memories and have fun during her time. I will grief at home in my own time. It is a very hard place to be for us both. I like your idea of a baby shower. She not buying things until near the time. But you have gave me another idea ta

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->