Fun Exercises

aidensxmomma

4 on Earth, Many in Heaven
Reaction score
Does anyone know any links to workout sites or videos that are actually fun to do? I have such a hard time exercising when the workouts are boring...

Hey, get a dance mat! It's childish and silly but I've tried every method of exercise under the sun and this is the only one I do and enjoy! Have you got a games console? Most of them do it, just look on ebay for a dance mat for the console you have and the game to go with it, it's great fun! x

Hey, get a dance mat! It's childish and silly but I've tried every method of exercise under the sun and this is the only one I do and enjoy! Have you got a games console? Most of them do it, just look on ebay for a dance mat for the console you have and the game to go with it, it's great fun! x

I 2nd this. It's the only thing I can stand to do every day. :thumbup:
The game I play is called Dance Dance Revolution. I got an early one for the play station 1.

In total the console, the mat and the game cost me about 65$-70$. TOTALLY worth it. And if you already have a game console it will cost less. They have it for almost every console.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->