Fun family things to do with large age gaps...

Jasa1911

Reaction score
Hi All,

Its been a while since I have been here but though some of you may be able to help.

Anyway I have recently been introduced to my partners 3children and im looking for fun things to do together as a family when they visit.

Thing is my daughter is 2 and then his daughter is 8 and sons 13 & 16, so as you can see our age gap is quite large. I want to find things to do where we will all have fun and noone will feel left out and hopefully have fun spending time with my daughter and start to accept my her as their little sister really. ( my OH has been around since she was 6 mos old and she already calls him daddy- of her own accord. And he likes it and will always be there for her - his kids know this and are accepting from what I can tell)

Anyway with summer coming up I just wondered if there was anyone else out there with gaps like these that manage to find things that interest everyone...

Thanks xx

Our oldest is 16 and youngest is 2yrs... we tend to find things that gear to kids of all ages, like the school park- my oldest is into photography, so she'll bring her camera- but then she can run around with her sister and help her climb or swing etc... or, we go to a local park & rec (that's very large) and there is a play are, picnic tables, and a water area so we can set up a picnic and there is stuff for the whole family.

I think active things are best- last summer we went to an outdoor adventure park, there wasn't as much stuff for our youngest, but she didn't care as much- and the our oldest and myself got to go do some rides while hubby and LO walked around. Skating is good too- or water parks... there may be times you all kinds split up, but long as you have time together I think thats good and can maybe help bond you with his kids and visa versa.

I'm so glad summer is coming back soon! I've missed it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->