Fun things to do with DS in the UK??

Discussion in 'General Chatter' started by MrsSarah, Jun 8, 2011.

1. MrsSarah

MrsSarah Well-Known Member

So me and DS are visiting my best friends in London next week and we're planning on having quite the adventure!! Arriving in London on tuesday the 14th and staying with the girls for two nites, they have lo's too so there OH's will be babysitting and letting us have a nite out !! :thumbup: Can't wait for a catch up and a bit of "mummy alone time " :blush: Then Ds and I are heading to Manchester to stay with my brother for a few days. Brother is suchh a bachelor, no idea about kids so worried about find fun things to do for the few days we're down there for Ds and me?? Also thinking of heading to brighton for the day to see the pier is it any good?? are there any sites I could look up that show what fun activities are on in certain locations?

oh and DS is sooo excited about his first trip on a plane its all he can talk about!! told him just 6 mores sleeps... so now he wants to go to bed everyday at half 5 becase the sooner he goes to sleep the sooner he'll wake up he reckons :haha:

2. TwilightAgain

TwilightAgain LTW for our LO <3

If you're going to Manchester could you not travel to Blackpool? I loved it there when I was a kid. Pleasure beach is awesome, not to mention the fish and chips :cloud9:

You could go bowling? Or the cinema?

3. MrsSarah

MrsSarah Well-Known Member

oooh blackpool does sound lovely... are there any good zoos about ?

4. Chris77

Chris77 Mommy to PJ and Gavin

Shows you how not awake I am yet this morning. When I first read the title, I mistook DS for the Nintendo DS and was wondering why in the world you were wondering what to do with the game system in the UK. :dohh: :rofl:

Come on coffee kick in. :coffee: :coffee:

5. Blah11

Blah11 ☼ Mummy to Amelie ☼

blackpool has a nice zoo :)!

6. Kate&Lucas

Kate&Lucas & OH & Mush

There is a meetup in Chester Zoo on the 18th you could come to that! :D