• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Funniest reaction..

S

Serene123

I found it quite hard telling my brother I was pregnant even though he had his first at 18 (he's 34 now.) Anyway, he knew I had something to tell him so he was just like "come on, out with it, it can only be one of three things.. you're passed your driving test, you're getting married, or you're pregnant?" I was like "Well it isn't the first two!" and he went "Oh bloody hell!" LOL

I didn't even get to tell my brother.... my mother has a big mouth lol!

:rofl:

Thats funny, sounds exactly how my brother would react. This time around he said I was insane but thats because he has 3 kids and he stays at home with them. :rofl:

My mom told my family and I believe my brother's reaction was "good for her" :rofl:

LOL "good for her!" I'm glad my mums mouth isn't big because I don't want alotta people to know yet. I'm gonna tell people when I'm 14WK and get it over with. I'm pretty anxious but the longer I leave it the harder it'll be :)

:rofl: My brother actually heard from my cousin. He called me and was like, "whats this i hear about prego???" I kinda laughed and said, oh yea...by the way..your gunna be an uncle. He told me to tell my OH that he is grounded. :rofl:

My twin brother said we were lying as we have wound him up so many times saying im pregnant lol so it was like the boy who cried wolf.

My older brother said "ooo there is such a cute baby tshirt shop in covent garden..!"

xx

Told my brother and he said that he wanted to be the first in the family to have a baby... he's 19-going-on-13, 7 years younger than me and I've been trying to get pregnant for 6 years!
I wanted to throttle him!
(And he didn't say congrats or anything!)

My brother was quite funny.

Hes 18 by the way.

I rang him, and said 'Ive got a bit of news for you, and youre going to be an uncle' and he said 'HAHAHA you divvy! Youve been having sex, thats gross' and I said 'well I know for a fact youre having sex, so why is it gross?' and he said 'Im allowed, you're not!'

Made me giggle :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"