Funniest things your kids have said!

oOKayOo

Reaction score
Thought id make a post so everyone can write what the funniest things there children have said!

Heres mine :

~ For goodness sake mummy im fed up i just need a break:saywhat:

~ no my pink bag doesnt look nice with my shoes :|

~ Carly runs into cafes (only place where there is toilets) and says every loudly so everybody can here ' right i need a wee everybody move' then when we come out of the toilet ' thats better bye everyone and waves' I get his all the time and everybody bursts out laughing :blush:

When she farts she says mummy your disgusting and blames it on me!

~ right its time for a starbucks dont worry ill pay ..... :dohh:

these are said all the time and its just funny coming from a 3 year old girl .. seriously she acts like a 13 year old! There is plently more but my mind has gone blank!

Post away !

:rofl::rofl:

Bless her, that's really sweet.

xx

i get:-

"oh, for gods sake"

"what have i just told you mam?"

and this if i tell her not to do something

"mam man, shut ya lips"

:rofl: i cant wait for comments like these lol they sound so cute

xxx

When Dan was about 31/2-4 he used to say
"I cant take this life anymore" !!!
"for God sake woman"
when we were in the shop one day he came with a packet of sanitary towels and asked if I needed big plasters!!!!

He also told his nursery school teacher that his mummy and daddy lock him in his room and put his food under the door !!!! Thank goodness she was an understanding teacher, I could have had S.S at my door.

when I asked him if he had a mickey-joe (penis) what does mummy have he would always answer hairies !!!!! do ya think I needed a wax!!!!:rofl:

Now that he is older he has to much to say, his main one is
" no wonder daddy always fights with you, you are a crazy woman" This is said if I am having a go at him.

Yesterday I was listening to my 2.5yr old DS talking to our cat whos called Tigs, and he went :
"Sorry Tigs, no its ok Tigs, You dont have to say sorry, it was my fault"
It was really cute and funny, and something me and my hubby would say to DS - funny what they pick up!

Also we are trying to potty train him, and he'll sit on the potty and say "Potty's not working!"

:muaha:

So funny!

When Dan was about 31/2-4 he used to say
"I cant take this life anymore" !!!
"for God sake woman"
when we were in the shop one day he came with a packet of sanitary towels and asked if I needed big plasters!!!!

He also told his nursery school teacher that his mummy and daddy lock him in his room and put his food under the door !!!! Thank goodness she was an understanding teacher, I could have had S.S at my door.

when I asked him if he had a mickey-joe (penis) what does mummy have he would always answer hairies !!!!! do ya think I needed a wax!!!!:rofl:

Now that he is older he has to much to say, his main one is
" no wonder daddy always fights with you, you are a crazy woman" This is said if I am having a go at him.

Omg lol that is too funny!
:rofl:

i get:-

"oh, for gods sake"

"what have i just told you mam?"

and this if i tell her not to do something

"mam man, shut ya lips"

Seems like our madams would be great together :lol:

The other day in Boot's Grace picked up a pack of sanitary towels and asked me (Very loudly) do you need some of your nappies mummy!! I could have died, OH must have said that when he takes her to the supermarket and they are on the list.

My charge. . . (2.5 years) watched a magic show at Legoland last week-now instead of 'Alacazam' she shouts 'MAGIC HAM!!'

She also asks where my Dad Boss's arm hair has gone after he's shaved them. ."James, where your curlies gone??"

:rofl:

Everytime I go for a wee, Bethanie shouts "err poo poo, stink" lol - it's so embarrassing.

She says lots of other random stuff, but I can't remember now you've asked. I'll come back to the thread when shes 3 and see what I can do though. :p

My little girl Abi at the dinner table at my mums with ALL the family there asked yesterday "Mummy did you push the baby out of your bum" I said never mind that eat your dinner up trying not to laugh and then she said "NO seriously how did she get from your belly to there!!" again told her to eat dinner up & dreading questions coming up again :rofl:

Lol my nephew was in a service once with us at church (well a few times) but this particular one was a christmas eve one when he was about 3. He went up to the front to where my mum (his grandma) was taking the service and in the middle of a prayer, very loudly went "look Grandma - all asleep" :cloud9: too cute!

:rofl::rofl::rofl: This thread is hilarious!! I can't wait until Sam says things I can add to it! Too cute... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->