Funny baby movements

minties

Complete
Reaction score
My baby often does this thing...well, you know when a cat gets a piece of Sellotape or something sticky stuck to it's foot? And it shakes it's leg to get it off? Feels like my baby does that very often and it always makes me wonder what she's doing in there!

She also does this entire body jump thing, like she's had a big fright (probably like a moro reflex type thing).

What interesting movements do you feel your baby doing? Is mine the only one who does the pussy cat shake?

No, you are not the only one! Mine does this too, it's so odd lol, also she has started to twist and turn right under my ribs which makes me feel a little sick!

I've had what feels like quick shakes/twitches too, so odd. This week I've been feeling a lot of big rolls, feels so weird! X

Oh like a weird vibration quick movement, i always wondered if this was hiccups lol but maybe they like to shake the butt & wiggle in there ha ha :)

My baby does that it seems like. Sometimes my child will be kicking and punching al over the place at once in such a way I swear she practicing a drum solo or something LOL

i had this with my first baby. he would "quiver" or shake or something. it was odd. but he's almost 5 and healthy so i think it's normal lol. who knows what they do in there.

My LO had hiccups every night just as I was going to sleep.

This one likes to work their foot/ hand along my belly in little jabs like they're searching for the way out.

With both I had simultaneous jabs at opposite sides of my belly like they were doing star jumps

Ooh yes, feels like this one does star jumps too! That's a good way to describe it.

Yes my boy has been doing this for a long time now!! Its so bizarre lol I'm curious to see what's going on in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->