Funny but wierd dream!

L

Litol_x_Me

Okay a few days agoi had the weirdest dream and just told OH and he found it rather funny so thought i would share it with you all on here too hopefully give you a giggle!

I dreamt i was going into town and i had baba with me in a pram but in my dream you could park your pram (In the same type of space as a car but it had the meter beside it that most streets have in america that there is one too each car and you pop your cash in it too top up the time) Anyway... You would park your pram and there was these clips on the road that you pulled up so they clipped into the pram wheels. Then once you put your money in the machine a nanny would appear and keep an eye on your baba while you went shopping... But we aware!!!.... If you went over your time without coming back too put more cash in a big plastic bubble would come out the ground and cover your pram and you would have too pay a massive fine too get your baba back!!!!

:rofl::rofl:

I jjust can't believe the things my litol brain comes up with lol

xxxx

That's a great dream. :laugh2:

It's all about the responsibility you feel towards your Baba, wrapped up with the financial wonderings that we all have.

Parking Nanny is a great idea. You could start a business. :D

I had a dream that the baby came early and the doctors were going to put her back in :dohh:

haha I called the hospital and was like like "well, should I FEED her if they're going to put her back in!?" and the doctors told me not too but they were taking too long so I snuck her away and fed her anyway haha.

Weird part was that I had her at home and she was dressed and sitting in a baby swing in my living room, but we were waiting to take her back to the hospital so they could put her back in hahah

Love them! Really made me chuckle. Parking Nannies - you could be on to something there! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->