Funny feeling..?

Snorman

Reaction score
Hey all, super new to this amazing site.
So.. Have a question for you...
Me and bf are not really TTC, but not preventing either.
Anywho, we DTD last Saturday (6th of september),
and I felt really weird the day after. Still do.
Like a heavy, tingly feeling where I guess my uterus is.
I've read about it a little, and found out that many women has these feelings, but not until like week 6 or so.
Could it be possible to be pregnant already?
Or rather, to feel it?
It goes from heavy/tingly to a milder form of menstrual cramps.
It's about a week left till AF should arrive, s I guess it could be the usual cramps, but I've never felt the tingly feeling before.
Sort of like I'm nervous all the time.
I don't want to get my hopes up too high, but at the same time..
I don't really want to go on like nothing has happened.

Pleeease, help me, either to think on something else, or to just cope with these feelings until I can take a test (probably Mon or Tue next week.. So long...)

Update:
Well, I used an online ovulating chart, and it showed that we missed my fertile days with just 2-4 days.
Although, I'm not sure how accurate it is, since all I had to do was fill in when the first day of my last period was, and how long it usually takes in between.
Feeling a little more sure that my body is just messing with me, though...
Could use some help anyway! :)

If your cycles are usually pretty regular, then the online chart is probably pretty accurate. It is really impossible to know, though, without knowing for sure the day you ovulated.

It will just be a wait and see game, which is so frustrating, because I am going through it as well.

The only suggestion I have is to wait until your period is due, and then take a test if it doesn't start.

Good luck!

My husband and I are not trying but not preventing either. According to the ovulation calculator I should O around sun 8-31. DTD on Fri 8-29 and mon 9-1. But like u said those cal could be wrong. Several systems like very tired and vivid dreams. Boobs not very sore kinda of tingly and a little sore on the sides but I normally get sore boobs around AF. One symtoms I notice I've felt very hot the past couple days. My BBT today was 99.2 and I assume I'm about 10 dpo. Also I have been having horrible headaches and I normally don't get headaches. Maybe I am reading too much into systoms but I cannot wait to test :) baby dust to all. This might be TMI but also very thick creamy cm. cervic sorta low and firm but alson kinda soft. Hard to explain....

Update:
Well, I used an online ovulating chart, and it showed that we missed my fertile days with just 2-4 days.
Although, I'm not sure how accurate it is, since all I had to do was fill in when the first day of my last period was, and how long it usually takes in between.
Feeling a little more sure that my body is just messing with me, though...
Could use some help anyway! :)

my cycles are super regular at 28-30 days and before i started temping, i assumed i ovulated around day 14, since that's what the average data is for a 28 day cycle. but having temped for 2 months, i ovulate around CD15-17, so the online chart could be wrong for you too. you might not have missed your fertile window at all! good luck!!:flow:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->