funny looking moles...

RedString

Reaction score
Shortly after Adrian was born, my step-MIL (the nice one) was diagnosed with Melanoma... About a year ago, one of my moles went all funny, and when I showed it to the doctor, they said "come back if it turns black."

Today, I was playing with Adrian, and my fingers ran over the mole he's had since he was a couple of months old. Normally I wouldn't notice, because it's not raised. Well it was today. :/ So I stopped and took a closer look, and it looked irritated; kind of red around the edges. A little bigger than I thought it should be, and darker. So I made note to tell OH when he got home. After that, Adrian kept grabbing my hand and trying to use my thumb nail to scratch the mole (which, admittedly, was pretty damn cute).

I showed it to OH when he got home, thinking he'd tell me I'm paranoid, because I AM pretty damn paranoid. But he agreed that it looked off. So now I'm REALLY worried. :\ We're going to take him in to the doc's office this week, but I know it's going to keep me up tonight. I'm also going to get a second opinion on my own funny looking moles...

I'm just worried, and needed to get it out somewhere where I wasn't going to be asked stupid questions. :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->