Funny rumours!!

EstelSeren

Married Mum of 2!
Reaction score
My mum just rang me to tell me that in my hometown there are rumours and stories going about that I'm pregnant!!! She was taking a patient out on a home visit (she's an occupational therapist) and the ambulance driver who I knew when I was growing up asked my mum when my baby is due because he's heard I'm pregnant on the grapevine!!! The only thing that my mum could think of to explain it is that somewhere along the line someone got confused and thought that I'm getting married because I'm pregnant because I'm so young!!:shrug: Don't have a clue where people got the idea from because it's just not true (however much I wish it were)!! Very bizarre!! :haha:

Beca :wave:

Are you sure you're not? Maybe they know something you don't! :rofl:

:rofl: Kinda crazy how people hear things..even if they are not true..think how fast it will get about when you are :)

I had that exact same thing!
I got married when I was 19, so it went around my town (only a small town..) that I was pregnant!
A girl even stopped my mum in the street and asked her to congratulate me for her! Of course, my mum thought she meant congratulate me on getting married so she played along.. that added fuel to the fire!
That was nearly a year ago now, so I'm guessing theu realise I'm not pregnant... haha people are silly!

:rofl:

I think it is so funny how rumers fly around, I also live in a small town and when something happens it allways goes round 3 or 4 times and each time the story is diffrent

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->