Funny sayings from toddlers

T

TashaAndBump

My brother and nephew say some funny old things between them. Some times they say things and it's so CUTE the way they word them, other times they just sound like a couple of old men! :lol:

For instance my brother will sometimes say, "Oh for the life of God!" :rofl: and then if you say something and he doesn't understand he will look at you as if you are speaking another language and go, "What are you saying?!" or "What are you trying to say?!" haha, like I was looking after him a few weeks ago, and he wanted a shower, so I said, "Okay take your clothes off then." and he looked rather confused, so I said, "You have to take your clothes off if you want a shower, and he just looked at me and exclaimed, "What are you saying??" lmao

My nephew the other day walked out in to the garden where a new fence has been put up and remarked, "Oh bloody hell, what's happened here?!" :blush: I guess for one thing they do make you think about what you say, eh! They copy every thing!

Oh and their favorite drink at the moment is, a "cuppy tea" lol

I'm sure I'll think of some more, but thought it might be fun to share some things that our toddlers / toddlers in our family have said that give you giggles... :D Add yours! :D

lol.

My sister recently found out she was pregnant and I was speaking to her on the phone.
She said "I really want a girl this time, but know in my luck I will have another boy, it will be sods law."

Ciaran , he is 4, came back with "Are you going to call the baby Sods Law, mummy?"

It made me and my sister laugh, so cute! :)

lol.

My sister recently found out she was pregnant and I was speaking to her on the phone.
She said "I really want a girl this time, but know in my luck I will have another boy, it will be sods law."

Ciaran , he is 4, came back with "Are you going to call the baby Sods Law, mummy?"

It made me and my sister laugh, so cute! :)

lmao! My sister had an appointment with her midwife recently, (She's 13 weeks pregnant), and as they were leaving my nephew said, "No Mummy we can't go home - they haven't taken the baby out of your belly yet!" :rofl:

my son got his daddys maglight (torch) out of the bed side draw the other day and said 'can i see the baby mummy!' dont think the baby appreciated the bump being lighted up, it kicked quite hard!

if he gets frustrated some times i can hear him saying 'Oh for christs sake!' OOps!!

rhys says 'cuppa tea' too... its sooo cute!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->