Funny story

mommyandbaby

Mom Of 2 Girls, TTC#3
Reaction score
I did breastfeeding with my daughter Aspen for 2 month's the heat started to get to me to much to be able to handle breastfeeding her anymore everytime Id go on a walk Id get in to cool off and she would want to nurse so I didn't have time to cool off. I feel bad now that I stopped because I miss the mother baby moment of Breastfeeding.
But, I used to work out while pregnant just my shoulders and breast area (I wanted firm breast's :rofl:) Well, I started to nurse I ended up getting my milk in 3 days after leaving hospital we had to supplement her with formula for awhile.
And I was sitting at my moms house in my 1st daughters room in the rocking chair nursing all the sudden I went to switch breasts and I noticed it was squirting 3 feet without me even touching myself!:rofl: I was screaming MOM! She came running and goes OMG how are you OMG how are you doing that?!?
I told her I didn't know, So she grabs a towl holds it on my squirting breast and I have a baby screaming on my lap for more milk (She was also getting a milk bath it was in her eyes hair everywear) So I get her on the other side then the squirting side finally stopped.
My 1st child wouldn't nurse I tried for a week and she wouldn't nurse so the nursing experance was so diffrent. Also with my first child my milk came in right of way really bad too.
Well, I guess I learned my lesson on working out during pregnancy expechally to firm up the breasts made to much mescal back behind it causing it me to squirt like that..
I will never nurse in a mall because I wasn't used to nursing in public so I would take a blanket cover baby & me up I would take the blanket and have it over my head just enough to latch her on then take it down twist it around my bra strap let her go at it. Well, I was sitting there letting her nurse all the sudden my other breast started to squirt out of my nursing bra (I fogot a breast pad that day) And it was going out side the fleece blanket out into the walk way in the mall the kids and parents were just staring at me and the kids were like what is that?!? That was so embarrassing

:rofl: Oh the joys!!! A friend of mine was taking a bath with her husband and when she lifted one of her breast to wash it, she squirted across the tub and it hit her husband in the chest. He about died! She thought it was very funny.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->