Future baby names?

DH and I have had the same names picked out since we were WTT, Matilda or Evie for a girl and Oscar or Rowan for a boy.

I really love Avery for a girl but OH hates it :(
For a boy I love Luca and Reuben for a boy.

Omg I have just decided. Was discussing with DH, trying to find more fantasy names to match up to DD1, and remembered 2 we had before!

Girl's name which I have pretty much decided on now lol is Arya Erilyn Bowyer.
And the boy with either be Thrace William Bowyer or Brophy William Bowyer.

Amg im so excited lol

We've already had our girl name picked out before the boys were conceived (we had the two boy names too). I'm pretty certain this one will be a girl (knew I had more than one last time before we even conceived).

Our girls name will be Kennedi Elise. But for boys, we have never been able to agree, even before we were pregnant with my 5 year old daughter! Haha! We will have a problem if we ever have a boy! He will be nameless! I love Everette but hubby hates it. He loves Riley Kale and has his heart set on it but I hate it!! lol So I'm not sure what we'll do!

Ours have been picked out for a few years if its a boy it will definitely be henry alexander

and for a girl we were set on elizabeth anne boelyn but were thinking of naming her abigail after my mother who passed too soon oct 24th at 42yrs

Hello Ladies,

So my whole life I have dreamed of having kids and many of them. As I got older I realized having a family of 12 was a little much so I cut it down to 10....8...7...and now trying for the 1st baby of what will hopefully be one of 6!!!! I know maybe too many but I have always wanted many kids and my Husband is one of 7 my Mom one of 10 and my Dad one of 4 so I know what will go into a big family. (I only have one brother) I am praying for 3 girl and 3 boys and if all goes according to plan (ha ha but I do realize God has a sense of humor) I have my names:

James Daniel
Luke Allyn
Caleb Arthur

Abigayle Marilyn
Rachel Lynne
Rebekah Anne

Luckily my Husband really had no input except our first born son be named James Daniel-James after his partner that was killed and Daniel after his other best friend on the force.

Other then that it was a mix of names I liked and old family names!

Love all the names on here!

Blessings,

we have a Carter Cruz, if we have another boy he will be Jordy Battle, and a girl will be Sia (sigh-ah, not see-ah) Kinley.

I looked into it more and decided on some Vietnamese middle names I like!

I think I am steering towards the following….

Evelyn Quý Ngo (Quý means "precious", pronounced "Qwee")

or

Evelyn Hoa Ngo (Hoa means flower, pronounced like "Wah" but add a hard H sound before. Huy (my husband) personally likes this one)

Ariadne Liên Ngo (Liên means Lotus, pronounced sort of like "Lane" and "Lynn" put together. But theres some strange inflection in there that is hard to describe… "Lane" is closer though)

Desmond Dễ Ngo (Dễ means "royal" and is pronounced like "say" but with a Z sound in place of the S.)

Boys we're thinking Zak, Aaron... Girls we're thinking Samantha, Lily... Can't remember the other ones at the mo :')

If we have a girl we have no idea! I think an L maybe with five letters would go well with our dds but that narrows it down to very little choices.
Boys:
Holden
Graem

For girls I like but dh isn't sold on:

Beckette
Lyrica
Mercie

Lenox

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics