fuzzy head - anything to worry about?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by vac_uk, Dec 12, 2009.

1. vac_uk

vac_uk Well-Known Member

U know u get like a fuzzy head, fuzzy lights type thing before a migrane... well this just started with me 5mins ago and I dont know if its something i should be worried about? Ive generally otherwise been fine, just the normal nausea etc. Dont know if im about to get a migrane as I have had one before and this is how it started . .. or if its something I should worry about in reltion to being pregnant? i know it can be a sign of Pre emp in later pregnancy but can it mean anything in early days?? My head isnt sore, its just got this fuzzy lights thing going on at the corner and sometimes centre of my eyes

2. vac_uk

vac_uk Well-Known Member

ive just read that migranes can be a common thing in the first 3mths of pregnancy but the hormonal changes can make it less or more severe... perhaps its the start of a migrane ...i'll see how it goes, i dont think it should be anything to worry about at this stage, a good night sleep and hopefully keep a mirgane away will help