FWB Possibly 11 weeks pregnant

OpsieBaby

Reaction score
I have a friend I had been sleeping on and off with for a year, we had never talked about birth control and did not use condoms. We stopped because I had fallen for him and wanted an actual relationship, he said he loved me but did not/ was not ready for an emotional commitment. He mentioned a few times that he could not have children due to medical issues.

I have now missed two periods, and am normally super regular give or take a day. Been having bouts of nausea, enlarged veiny breasts and super sensitive nipples/breasts. But am getting negative htps.

I'm going to the doctor on tuesday as it is a holiday tomorrow to speak to them about why I haven't had my period.

I'm terrified he'll think I did this on purpose to keep him, but that is not the case. I had been planning on going on the pill, but decided to end things and didn't keep the appointment cause I wasn't going to be having sex.

I am hoping my cycle is just kinda screwy, but if I am pregnant I'm gonna have a problem, cause we had briefly spoke about how it's far too early for kids.

We are both 19 and he lives at home and I with my best friend and her fiance.

*edited by moderator*

I'm scared as hell and don't know what to do. I am not super religious but have recently been going to church, but do not feel too strongly either way.

Should have gone on BC but didn't and really know that. So please don't lecture I just needed to vent and be scared and get advice on how to make it through the next few weeks. :confused:

Hi, Welcome to BnB. I edited your thread in accordance with forum rules: While BabyandBump tries to remain pro-choice on most subjects, out of respect for majority of our members that are either trying to conceive, or pregnant, we ask that you do not discuss topics on abortion and terminations outside of the 'Ethical Prenatal Losses' forum.
I hope you appointment at the doctors goes well and you get the result you hope for. If you are pregnant just remember it takes two to tango; the guy can't put all the blame (for lack of a better word!) on you when he chose t have sex with you without making sure you were both protected. Also telling you he can't have children isn't the best way to make sure you use protection! It could well be that your period is late for any number of reasons, stress over the possibility of being pregnant for on thing.

Thanks for the reply, sorry 'bout you having to edit the post!

I am currently most stressed about moving into a small 2 bed basement with my childhood best friend and her fiance. We are supposed to sign the lease next week and they are moving from 10 hours away. It's for July and it is one year long. I feel badly because she's my best friend, and they are super young and were really looking forward to living with me, and if I am pregnant they probably will not move and messes them up quite badly.

I told her that I was late and concerned about the possibility and she got very quiet and brief.

Sorry your having a hard time I am in a similar situation I was fwb and now 12 weeks pregnant try to take each day as it comes ask for a blood test to see if there is any pregnancy hormones your levels may be too low to show up on a home test.

What you do next is up to you don't feel obligated by religion your the one who will have to care for that child.

:hugs:

I agree, my son was from a spontaneous relationship and I raised him on my own with help from my family..and when I was your age I was forced into a termination which wasn't right for me, but it is right for some people. Don't feel like you have to do it for him though, whatever you do, do it for yourself. Also, I had an ovarian cyst the last few months that put my period on hold, I skipped two periods before my actual conception, so don't worry too much just yet, in your case the negative tests so far are a positive sign for what you want. Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->