FYP Offer

emdeb

Mummy to Aiden
Reaction score
FYP are doing a Flip Complete kit of 5 covers and 20 inserts for £100 or stay dry, £116 for mixed or £132 for organic. Do you think for this price it is worth getting as we are def having these nappies :shrug:

Yeah, that's a really good price. We have flips and love them. I'd recommend organic but you'd do well to get mixed and see for yourself.

Yeah, i think its a fab price. on't forget you also get your pants points now too x :D

Yeah go for it, thats a good price. Agree with getting mixed cause people prefer different ones, I prefer the stay dry but thats mainly cause they dry quicker and I dont have a dryer.

I think people find the organics more absorbant but if your baby isnt a really heavy wetter then it wont matter. I can use the stay dry for 5 hours at time with no problems and if you add a bamboo booster underneath they even work ok for 10 hours overnight :thumbup:

Oh and if you only use a few at first to try out then if you dont like them, or prefer one type, you can sell them on and get most of your money back.

it is a good price yes but I'd just air on the side of caution buying so many of one type when you don't know if they will work for you. You will be able to sell them on though more than likely

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->