GAAAAHHHHHHH getting the better of me today :(

fuffyburra

Hattie Flower's mummy :)
Reaction score
Usually I do really well controlling my broodiness but yet ANOTHER person has announced the birth of their baby on facebook today. 18 months seems like forever away and I know we're waiting for a reason and I want to spend some time living with OH first, but it's not so far away that it seems impossible but it's too early to start preparing. I feel so BLAAAHHH today :( I just can't wait until it's me booking a midwife appointment, giving birth, getting puked on, bathing my baby, having to drag them out of shops when they're having tantrums etc. I'm also terrified we'll get there and something will be stopping us TTC :(
Sorry to be such a moaning minnie, just had to let it out somewhere!
Got a driving lesson at 2 and don't want to go, but it's a step closer to being able to TTC so just got to persevere!
Sorry again everyone xx

Awww, that's ok Fuffyburra, that's what we're here for--broody rantings! Rant as much as you like! :winkwink:

Do you have other milestones to look forward to while you wait? I found it easier to look forward to the next event (even if it's a little one) and once it was over knowing that I was just that much closer to TTC. So, for me, I was looking forward to 1) a trip to a theme park, then 2) our anniversary, then 3) a Halloween party, then 4) premiere of New Moon, then 5) Thanksgiving, then 6) Trimming of the Tree party, then 7) Leaving for our Christmas Holiday.

:shrug: It works for me if I think of it in steps instead of one block of time. Does that make sense?

Yeah, I've got Christmas, starting OH's business, our anniversary, then when all that's over hopefully we'll have a wedding to look forward to (OH has informed me we'll be married within 18 months, very subtle! lol).
After our anniversary everything's a bit blurry really. In a way maybe if I knew when OH was going to propose, it'd be less blurry and I'd feel more certain. But I REALLY don't want to ruin the surprise :p Meh, I'm confusing myself lol!

Just keep thinking about the next thing on your list and do one thing at a time instead of thinking about all the things you have to do.

hey hunny :hugs: i know its hard!im having a crappy day too, the witch is reminding me that she still likes to visit me once a month to tell me how much of a bitch she is. Facebook is so dam annoying for them pg/birth announcments - half the time i dont want to log on there cuz ill be to upset to find out that sumone else has got everything that i want :( still i know i will be better off for waiting (or thats what i tell myself)

See when i first came here you didnt even have a date and now its down to 18 months! its amazing and i know i keep saying this time will fly. Remember my 8 and a half months??? its now 6 (nearly 5 :rofl: )

days like this are hard :( but thats why we are all here.

hope your driving lesson goes well

xxxxxxxx

hey hunny :hugs: i know its hard!im having a crappy day too, the witch is reminding me that she still likes to visit me once a month to tell me how much of a bitch she is. Facebook is so dam annoying for them pg/birth announcments - half the time i dont want to log on there cuz ill be to upset to find out that sumone else has got everything that i want :( still i know i will be better off for waiting (or thats what i tell myself)

See when i first came here you didnt even have a date and now its down to 18 months! its amazing and i know i keep saying this time will fly. Remember my 8 and a half months??? its now 6 (nearly 5 :rofl: )

days like this are hard :( but thats why we are all here.

hope your driving lesson goes well

xxxxxxxx

Thanks everyone :) And yay for your ticker lovehearts! I can't believe 3 months has gone already XD

I definately agree about looking forward to smaller events and doing things one day at a time.

Also counting down how many xmas's / birthdays / anniversaries left before you'll have a little one helped get me excited and not upset.

But we all have bad days where we wonder when it'll ever be our turn, but try thinking about the positive and how much you've got to look forward to. I know it doesn't stop the broodiness but your time will come soon enough x

Hi babe :hugs: I know how bloody annoying it is! Defo agree with the 'small steps' idea - I know it still feels like a long time but I betcha it'll fly by, especially if your OH pulls his finger out and proposes! You need engagement party, wedding shopping trips, hen night, wedding, honeymoon... then TTC! You'll be super busy xxx

babycakes :(
i have no advice because i'm the biggest moaner ever created, but rant away :hugs:
you WILL get there and in the meantime i am here, childless as ever ;)xxx

I know what you mean hun, I have been having a really bad few days but I haven't told H2B because I don't want to seem like a monay bum! :(

I know its for the best us waiting until after our wedding but its so damn hard!!! I think what if something in my body doesn't work properly etc etc. I want it now!!!:hissy:

Sorry I didn't help at all did I....... :(

You actually did help brunettebimbo, it's nice to know someone else wants it even though they know they shouldn't :p And yes, hopefully he'll pull his finger out sooner rather than later, then I'll have something to plan in the meantime and I get to marry the lovely lovely boy :D YAY!
xx

:hugs: Its ok hun, do what I do set a mini list of things you need to do before TTC.

Then tick them off and watch the time go by! You'll be surpised how good it feels! Time will fly by around Christmas and New year, you'll be looking back in 18 months thinking, I need more time to prepare! :haha:

I totally understand! It was hard for me when all my friends were getting engaged! I wanted it so bad. Then it finally happened and now I'm back in the same spot watching everyone conceive and give birth and there's nothing I want more in life!!:cry: But I just keep pushing and remembering that it will happen and it will be amazing:cloud9: when it happens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->